• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 3! December 16th to January 1st!★

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I say we all blame Roald for this

For once, it's not his fault. Lord it hurt to admit that.

I'll write a program to count them. This does mean that I may have to extend Petra's punishment by a day when I fuck up the database. :facepalm:

I'll volunteer for an extra day, how about that?

Back to work!!!

I still want to know what person with hairy balls was responsible...

I'm still pondering putting a lynch squad together....we can find out if they have hairy balls.

I vote to take Petra's place and let Miss Hybrid use that whip on me. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I worry if Petra gets hurt. Yup I'm taking one for the mods

Don't worry, I won't get hurt. I'm a professional at getting spanked.

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
As I was booted out so cruelly at the last round I think I should get a part to play in this public punishment.....what can I do? Perhaps I could keep ane eye on the hardware that stores the database, make sure the hardware stays hard and the software stays soft and that there are no floppy bits to f**k things up...what say you?

I have been pounding the slots of Vicky Vette and Miss Hybrid relentlessly over the Christmas period, its becoming quite tiring so to hear that I have an extra day to go now is testing my fitness levels but if duty calls I can only comply.

Hope you are all enjoying the festivities and looking forward to the New Year!

Rebekah.xxx

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
As I was booted out so cruelly at the last round I think I should get a part to play in this public punishment.....what can I do? Perhaps I could keep ane eye on the hardware that stores the database, make sure the hardware stays hard and the software stays soft and that there are no floppy bits to f**k things up...what say you?

I have been pounding the slots of Vicky Vette and Miss Hybrid relentlessly over the Christmas period, its becoming quite tiring so to hear that I have an extra day to go now is testing my fitness levels but if duty calls I can only comply.

Rebekah.xxx

How are you with a whip? :D

Rebekah.xxx

Hi Rebekah, If you need a hand or two, I'm sure I could give you one....or more ;-)

KortneyKane

Hello loves. Just dropping by real fast to thank all of that are voting for me:) Big Kisses for ya!!! Sorry, I couldn't post a pic this morning, I'll be in my car driving all day again. I'll try to come back on here later tonight. Hope everyone has a good day! Xoxo

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Can everyone manage to keep it up for an extra day?

BarnLeather002.jpg

4 in my box is better than one in your hand. Well it is for me anyway!

BarnLeather003.jpg

Miss VVHHH

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better, you can whip me. Or give Miss Hybrid the whip and just watch the show.

PAGING Miss Hybrid, it seems that this moderator wants to get whipped. Can you get this whipping on video, sweetie? Thanks!:D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana