• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 3! December 16th to January 1st!★

Miss Freeones
Bree Olson
Vicky Vette

Best Euro Babe
Bobbi Eden

Best Cam Girl
Ember Reigns

Best Adult Model
Spexy Ashleigh

Best Newcomer
Kortney Kane

Best Site
Bree Olson

Best OCSM
Vicky Vette

R

RogueAlan

Miss Hybrid, a pub for lunch?! amazing... i can't even get broccoli because the grocery stores here are closed... a big change compared to Thanksgiving when more & more places are staying open. Pity i didn't know you'd be without company, we have plenty for you or my other girls to have come for dinner.... IR fried turkey, ham, green bean casserole, potato supreme, carrot casserole, home made sweet bread rolls, all following Brie, chicken salad, vege plate, & hummus appetizers, and when it's settled, coffee press coffee, white cake, brownies, & Miami Beach birthday cake, as well as cookies to make sure you totally destroy the usual diet. But i'm just getting started on the cooking, so if you've got access to an Aurora or SR71, by all means come join us (true for all of the lovelies to be mentioned below).

In any case, hope EVERYONE has a Merry Christmas, belief or not... theology i believe Mariah said. I like that term.

Vanilla, Kortney, Nikki, Bella, i hope Santa finds you well... no coal for your stockings, i'm certain.

Today's polling, & then i'm off to enjoy cooking for my family & friends...

My provens, Miss Hybrid (x2), Nikki Nova (x2), Vanilla DeVille, & Kortney Kane.
And rounding out today, Spexy Ashleigh & Bobbi Eden

Peace & Love all,
RA

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to pop in today and say hello to everyone and Merry Christmas!!!! I got the surprise of a lifetime this morning. The greatest gift I could have gotten and NO it was nothing material.
I hope that you are all having a Happy Holiday. Most of you know that I am a vegetarian right? Well.....I actually baked a small turkey for my cat. No lie! I have been conflicted as to whether that was/is hypocritical or giving. I choose giving. She is soooo happy right now all stuffed with a belly full of turkey and passed out in front of the space heater and every now and then she looks at me like " I love you so much Nikki" hahahahaha. Anyway Merry Christmas and please read about a wonderful Christmas miracle that I got this morning
http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/?p=1020
Nikki Nova

xoxo
PLZ Vote Nikki Nova!! http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
For Miss Freeones and best oscm!!!!
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

Attachments

• _MG_1907.jpg
    _MG_1907.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 232
best euro babe
natasha nice

best cam girl
ember reigns

best newcomer
play with alisa

best adult model
spexy ashleigh

best official site
mariah milano

best OCSM
nikki nova

I hope that this email finds all of you optimistic for the day ahead and coming new year....hopeful for the things that you have earned will come your way and even more hopeful that you will continue to do the right things and be helpful and honest and work hard.

I am so thankful for my life today and thankful for the possibilities that I am lucky enough to have. I have great friends and family who I love and who love me and I have all of my fans who think far too much of me :) but I promise to do my best to never disappoint. I am very thankful for my 3 little dogs who love me with every ounce of their souls and ask nothing more of me than my love...and a scratch here n there :)

Please, have a great Christmas and as a favor to me if for no other reason send a positive thought to someone from your past...I have regrets and the only way I find any peace is to wish them well, no matter how bitter.

Have a wonderful Christmas and please love someone today...and start with yourself! :)

:crowdgrin
Merry Christmas ;)~~~

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to pop in today and say hello to everyone and Merry Christmas!!!! I got the surprise of a lifetime this morning. The greatest gift I could have gotten and NO it was nothing material.
Merry Christmas and please read about a wonderful Christmas miracle that I got this morning
Nikki Nova

xoxo

What a super present Nikki! To me, family is everything so hearing from a long lost family member is one of the most joyous and incredible presents one can receive.
Merry Christmas!

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
(...) I got the surprise of a lifetime this morning. The greatest gift I could have gotten and NO it was nothing material. (...)

That really IS a christmas story to me. Amazing.

(...) Most of you know that I am a vegetarian right? Well.....I actually baked a small turkey for my cat. No lie! I have been conflicted as to whether that was/is hypocritical or giving. I choose giving. She is soooo happy right now all stuffed with a belly full of turkey and passed out in front of the space heater and every now and then she looks at me like " I love you so much Nikki" hahahahaha. (...)

I can see your point since I'm a vegetarian myself because of ethical reasons. But sometimes a choice isn't always clear 'good or bad' when you're following principles. Yes, by buying the turkey you are in a way contributing to that 'system' where animals are used as products. But then again, you prepared nothing more or less than a treat for your cat. It's not that you are doing it daily and throw most of it away etc.

So I can forgive you :angels: :)

i must say miss hybrid and kortney kane are 2 fantastic women.I don´t mean just the outside gorgeous body but as perssons,and deserve all the best in their lifes.
Allthough they do have a strange schyzophrenic vampire Mob´s Godfather as a friend,but hey,nobody´s flawless...ehhehe

A merry Christmas yall

My votes for miss freeones today are
Mariah Milano
Nikki Nova
Miss Hybrid

Miss Euro
Miss Hybrid

best Cam
Ember Reigns

Best new comer
Kortney Kane

Best Adult
Christine Vinson

Best site
Mariah Milano

Best ocsm
Vicky Vette

I hope that this email finds all of you optimistic for the day ahead and coming new year....hopeful for the things that you have earned will come your way and even more hopeful that you will continue to do the right things and be helpful and honest and work hard.

I am so thankful for my life today and thankful for the possibilities that I am lucky enough to have. I have great friends and family who I love and who love me and I have all of my fans who think far too much of me :) but I promise to do my best to never disappoint. I am very thankful for my 3 little dogs who love me with every ounce of their souls and ask nothing more of me than my love...and a scratch here n there :)

Please, have a great Christmas and as a favor to me if for no other reason send a positive thought to someone from your past...I have regrets and the only way I find any peace is to wish them well, no matter how bitter.

Have a wonderful Christmas and please love someone today...and start with yourself! :)

That's the best Christmas message I've read today. :2 cents:
I'll remember that on my next trip to Brazil. ;)

MERRY cHRISTMAS EVERYONE :cool: