• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 3! December 16th to January 1st!★

I just had a disturbing thought: When all of the WEIRDOS and people who are just plain FUCKED UP grow in numbers to the point that they become the majority, does that mean NORMAL (or at least semi-normal...ha ha ha) people like Mariah Milano and myself then become the "weirdos?" It's a scary thought if ya think about it!

For the record, I just took a piss and had ABSOLUTELY no desire to have someone else drink it......much less drink it myself!!! To the WEIRDOS out there: Sorry to waste your "nectar of the Gods," but I flushed it down like NORMAL people do....ha ha ha! God, why do I have to be so NORMAL? Why can't I be FUCKED UP like so MANY OTHERS??? Wait, SCRATCH THAT, THANK GOD, I'm NORMAL.....wouldn't have it any other way!!!

And, if wanting to DEGRADE others, or wanting to see others being DEGRADED (or DEGRADING myself for that matter) is NORMAL (which it IS NOT), then color me WEIRD in that case!!!

Mariah Milano, glad to see there are STILL some NORMAL people left in the world.....You are not alone!

Realy, i think no one is normal ..

after done my reading i quote an ancient phylosofist:
"the most profitable business in the world would be to buy people for what they really worth,and sell them for the value they think they worth"..

i really hope bree olson ,got gisele or Miss Hybrid win miss freeones...cause they worth every vote!

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
Good Morning and holy shit. I just read through the posts and pages that came after I opened the can of worms on the world of cam. hahaha. Mariah Milano you crack me up girl and yes I totally agree with you. Now granted I'm a tad pricier per minute hahaha but I also do not do everything I get asked and if someone is rude or insulting they get blocked pure and simple. Just ask bexrus who is also shemale lover on myspace, and streamate at aleast. I have been harassed by him for years on myspace and twitter and then streamate and he finally got BLOCKED! At first he was just being complimentary and then it progressed into "I would love to see you get fucked by a shemale" then it went to " you realy need to get fucked by a big black shemale" and I will still nice and patient for YEEEEARS!!! I just would respond with "I appreciate the compliment but I am just not into that". That is all. Well once he/she found me on Streamate he got much more aggressive and started sending me pics of shit I did NOT want to see and I asked him repeatedly to STOP! He took my politeness and my patience for granted that he had gotten from me for YEEEARS and started getting oushy and insulting and I blocked him from all threee places. now he pops up on freeones! I haven't called him/her out because he had been poite and I thought maybe he/she learbed his lesson BUT you just couldn't hold it in any longer could you? You had to go on and make that statement that you would NEVER even pay 3 or 4 a minute!?! Now I realize that people are into different things and I am not judging YOU because of what YOU are into. I do NOT however appreciate you trying to push your shit on me and tell me that's what I NEED ro be into as yo have on all of those other sites for many many years and now insulting me because I am not into what YOU are into ben42us. How many other places are you gonna "pop up" at and be rude? You need to check yourself. Yes "ben42us" I just called you out. You were doing ok until you made that insutling comment and you KNOW that I have KNOWN who you are this whole time you KNOW what I have had to deal with from you for years now...so keep pushing me mofo. I DARE YOU!
xoxo
Nikki Nova
PLZ Vote Nikki Nova!! http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
miss free ones and best oscm
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

Here are my votes from day 3 of round 3:

Miss FreeOnes:

Nikki Nova
Mariah Milano
Got Gisele

Best Euro Babe:

Bobbi Eden

Best Cam Girl:

Vanilla DeVille

Best Adult Model:

Christine Vinson

Best Newcomer:

jinxy pie

Best Official Site:

Mariah Milano

Best OCSM:

Nikki Nova

Still cold where I am....sure it probably is where you are too! Stay warm & keep safe!

A Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Good luck to all of the wonderful women remaining in the contest!

Bonne huit et bonne chance mes amis!

It takes all kinds I guess, Nikki. But who the hell am I to question other people's proclivities? The pissing and shitting stuff is way over my head, if it gets some people off so be it but it's disgusting. Looking at pretty girls (such as yourself)in various states of undress is what gets me going; I'm easy and not hard to please. Okay, I am in the middle of a drinking binge and I need to get back to my beer so Nikki have a wonderful evening. Oh, yeah here are my votes for this evening...
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova
TTFN

Wow... thread was quiet today, actually, BOARD was quiet today, i'd worried i'd killed a great thread elsewhere, in fact.

so i'll be brief... for me at least.

Nikki, well said... while I won't argue at anyone's ability to... enjoy images i find at best wholly unarousing and at worst offensive (it's supposed to be a free world, i can always look away or click away) I can't imagine how old it must get having folks ask and push and complain about you not doing this that or the other thing.

S'one of the Great things about what Petra & Roald et al are doing here... There's shots I find incredibly sexy that others i'm sure are shocked at. There are totally asexual threads about issues i'd never thought about that are tres interesting, & folks on both sides of the street on any issue you want to discuss. It makes me think, as well as exercising my eyes & the occassional 'one handed curl' HA.

So, busy or not, 'tame' or not, you've got my votes in the available categories... just shout when you want to 'settle down' i can show you a quiet little midwest town with a house on the lake... it'd drive the ex crazy, but that wouldn't be why i'd be smiling!

So the votes...
Miss Hybrid (x2), Nikki Nova (x2), Vanilla DeVille, Kortney Kane
And bobbi eden, got gisele, spexy ashleigh

Enjoy the end of your weekend, gang!

RA

Before I go for the night, I'd be remiss if I didn't remind everyone to vote for one of the most amazing women left in this contest!

Beauty (both inside and out), brains, honest, a free thinker.....she's the total package!! Smart enough to see that "squirting" is GROSS!!! Who could ask for anything more???

Who is that, as if you didn't already know? It's Nikki Nova of course!

Remember as you cast your votes today to vote for Nikki Nova for Miss FreeOnes AND Best OCSM!

Come on guys, you are messing up BIG TIME here if she doesn't win in at least one of her two categories....Nikki Nova deserves to win one of them, and nobody can deny that!

Getting Nikki Nova to round 3, only to have her not win in either of her two categories is like having the ball 1st and goal at the 1 yard line, then turning the ball over on downs! Is that what you want to have happen? I say NO WAY!!! I say: VOTE FOR NIKKI NOVA!!!!

Come on guys, we can do this, It's the right thing to do!!!

She has taken time out of her CRAZY schedule time and time again....the least you/we can do is show her the love she DESERVES with a vote for Miss FreeOnes and Best OCSM!!!

Show her the love and support that she deserves as the contest reaches it's final weeks!

Hell if I were to die today (knock on wood), and it were at all possible, I would find a way to stick around as a ghost so I could keep voting for Nikki Nova 'til the end of the contest!!! Depending on what the "hereafter" is like, I'd come back to vote for her next year too!!! (I read the rules.....nothing in there against ghosts casting votes....ha ha ha!)

If even my spirit/ghost would go through all that, clearly she is an AMAZING WOMAN who more than DESERVES your votes!!! Certainly all of my "flesh and bone" peeps can do the right thing and vote for Nikki Nova too!!!

Do your part.....it's not that tricky.....when you cast your ballots.....vote for Nikki (Nikki Nova)!

Bonne Huit et Bonne Chance Mes Amis

Have a wonderful remainder of your weekends!!! Seeing that I am exhausted.....time for bed!

Vote For Nikki Nova!

http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81

Gave my votes to
Miss FreeOnes Bobbi Eden - Miss Hybrid - Nikki Nova

Best Euro Babe Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl Vanilla DeVille

Best Adult Model Taylor Stevens

Best Newcomer Kortney Kane

Best Official Site Miss Hybrid

Best OCSM Nikki Nova

Today I'm polling my votes like this...

For Miss FreeOnes - Miss Hybrid, Nikki Nova and Stick Vicky Vette

Miss Hybrid get it another three times for Eurobabe, Site and OCSM

Vanilla DeVille for Cam Girl

Christine Vinson for Adult Model

Spexy Ashleigh for Newcomer

I do enjoy spreading it around for you ladies.

Bree Olson
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova

BEST EURO BABE
Miss Hybrid

BEST NEWCOMER
Jinxypie

BEST OFFICIAL SITE
Miss Hybrid

BEST OCSM
Miss Hybrid

1. Nikki Nova
2. Miss Hybrid
3. Got Gisele

best newcomer

1. Kortney Kane

best euro babe

Miss Hybrid

best cam girl

Vanilla DeVille

best adult model

Got Gisele

best ocsm

Nikki Nova

Votes today, - Miss Hybrid, - Nikki Nova, - Mariah Milano, for Miss FO, .. and Christine Vinson, - Kortney Kane, - Vanilla Deville as well.

votes for today

Miss Freeones: Miss Hybrid, Nikki Nova, Bobbi Eden

Euro Babe: Miss Hybrid

Cam Girl: Vanilla DeVille

Adult Model: Spexy Ashleigh

Newcomer: Kortney Kane

OCSM: Miss Hybrid

My votes for today round 3, day 4 are

Miss Freeones
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova
Got Gisele

Eurobabe
Miss Hybrid

Webcams
Ember Reigns

Newcomer
Kortney Kane

Adult Model
Got Gisele

Website
Miss Hybrid

OCSM
Miss Hybrid

And I too, miss Rebekah Dee

My latest votes:

Miss FreeOnes
Miss Hybrid
Deauxma
Nikki Nova

Best Euro Babe:
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl:
Ember Reigns

Best Adult Model:
Christine Vinson

Best Newcomer:
Play with Alisa

Best Site:
Miss Hybrid

Best OCSM:
Miss Hybrid

NikkiNova

wait. wuuuut? A bunny killing fetish??!!! WTF?!!! Ok bring on 2012. ppl are getting too fucked up. hahahah
xoxo
Nikki Nova

Good for you Nikki, you should only do what your comfortable with. I'm not into a lot of that stuff either, but each to there own - as long as it's not hurting anyone...... Unlike that disgusting "bunny killing fetish" those Chinese girls were doing recently. I guess there is a market for anything sadly.

Attachments

• IMG_2004%20copy.jpg
    IMG_2004%20copy.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 168
Nikki Nova,my dear,sweet as honey,ben42us...isn´t that the guy that said :"I don´t eat pussy" in his first post?
I knew it,someone that doesn´t eat pussy has some malfunction...right??
Not that i eat pussy literally,i dont set it on my plate using forks or spoon,i just lick pussy,suck,and fuck it...oh dear..getting disfuntional too ain´t i?..heheh...now seriously,its up to you to have your own fetiches,just don´t go around mistrating people,specially a mob babe,or you are about to get wacked!

NikkiNova

oh and here's the post I am talking about. Read my post 2 posts back and you will see what dots are being connected. Now as for everyone else and the people I quoted in that message 2 posts back, thank you so much for your votes and support. Oh amd Mariah Milano ......case in point.
Yes here is a PRIME example of the kind of person that us girls have issues with. ben42us you have been harassing me for years through every free avenue you could get to me at like myspace and twitter and then the freechats and private messages on streamate until I finally had to BLOCK YOU because you were getting really aggressive, insulting and flat out creeping me the fuck out. Now on top of it you have made comments saying you would never even pay 3 or 4 dollars a minute? No. You wanna harass people for free and push your shit on them for years but not give them a fucking dime just for being nice to you for so long and instead you get mean and insulting and go so far as being innapropriate that even the most patient person (myself) finally blocks your ass. You are a PRIME EXAMPLE of the shit we girls can not STAND to have to put up with. CASE IN POINT for you Mariah Milano!!!
hahaha
xoxo
Nikki Nova

3,4 per min no way i pay that

Attachments

• _MG_2186.jpg
    _MG_2186.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 158

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Hi everyone,

I hope you are nice and warm. As you can see from my earlier post England has gone Frigid.......

Picture 160.png

No time for any of that Pisch though.

Helper100.jpg

Helper101.jpg

Helper102.jpg

Helper103.jpg

Helper104.jpg

Miss Battling the Cold Front of Frigidity Hybrid-Smythe

NikkiNova

yes he is and as you have witnessed I have not said a single word to him or about him the entire time he has been on here because i wanted to give him the opportunity to behave. He has been blocked from my myspace, my twitter, my streamate etc. because he has literally be net stalking and harassing me for YEEEAARS!!! I was patient as long as he was nice. The thing is people like that are only nice for so long and then they get impatient and want what they want and start to get more and more aggressive. That has been my experience over the 14 YEARS I have been in this business. That's when the crazy rudeness starts to show. He couldn't even make it through freeones without being an insulting jerk. Sorry "dude" that not everyone is into the same thing. That doesn't give you or anyone else the right to push your shit on someone else repeatedly to the point that it become harassing and stalkerish and not to mention really rude and offensive. Oh and just to clarify for anyone only reading this post, I am talking about ben42us NOT antonio and I am talking about shit that started on 3 other sites and has been going on for years not just one simple post on a freeones thread.
Nikki Nova

Nikki Nova,my dear,sweet as honey,ben42us...isn´t that the guy that said :"I don´t eat pussy" in his first post?
I knew it,someone that doesn´t eat pussy has some malfunction...right??
Not that i eat pussy literally,i dont set it on my plate using forks or spoon,i just lick pussy,suck,and fuck it...oh dear..getting disfuntional too ain´t i?..heheh...now seriously,its up to you to have your own fetiches,just don´t go around mistrating people,specially a mob babe,or you are about to get wacked!

MissHybrid

yes he is and as you have witnessed I have not said a single word to him or about him the entire time he has been on here because i wanted to give him the opportunity to behave. He has been blocked from my myspace, my twitter, my streamate etc. because he has literally be net stalking and harassing me for YEEEAARS!!! I was patient as long as he was nice. The thing is people like that are only nice for so long and then they get impatient and want what they want and start to get more and more aggressive. That has been my experience over the 14 YEARS I have been in this business. That's when the crazy rudeness starts to show. He couldn't even make it through freeones without being an insulting jerk. Sorry "dude" that not everyone is into the same thing. That doesn't give you or anyone else the right to push your shit on someone else repeatedly to the point that it become harassing and stalkerish and not to mention really rude and offensive. Oh and just to clarify for anyone only reading this post, I am talking about ben42us NOT antonio and I am talking about shit that started on 3 other sites and has been going on for years not just one simple post on a freeones thread.
Nikki Nova

well my dear,in that case freeones should block him and ban him.
I wonder if its only you he is stalking,cause if it is..than its even worse.Almost starting to be a police matter.
On the brighter side...miss hybrid my dearest.Thanz to you i will never look at a christmas tree the same way!!!!!

MissHybrid

hnfodshfnflshfu----glup...ahem...dear..oh deeeeeear...almost collapsed...to you?? ALLWAYS!!!!
Much the same with me with an Anaconda! :drool1: :surprise:

oh and here's the post I am talking about. Read my post 2 posts back and you will see what dots are being connected. Now as for everyone else and the people I quoted in that message 2 posts back, thank you so much for your votes and support. Oh amd Mariah Milano ......case in point.
Yes here is a PRIME example of the kind of person that us girls have issues with. ben42us you have been harassing me for years through every free avenue you could get to me at like myspace and twitter and then the freechats and private messages on streamate until I finally had to BLOCK YOU because you were getting really aggressive, insulting and flat out creeping me the fuck out. Now on top of it you have made comments saying you would never even pay 3 or 4 dollars a minute? No. You wanna harass people for free and push your shit on them for years but not give them a fucking dime just for being nice to you for so long and instead you get mean and insulting and go so far as being innapropriate that even the most patient person (myself) finally blocks your ass. You are a PRIME EXAMPLE of the shit we girls can not STAND to have to put up with. CASE IN POINT for you Mariah Milano!!!
hahaha
xoxo
Nikki Nova
It amazes me the lengths some people go to fuck with others. Get a life pal! I'm sure there are other things you should be doing.:facepalm::dunno:

Much the same with me with an Anaconda! :drool1: :surprise:

Daaaamn!!! I just dropped my hot coffe on my pants!Well,won´t need to shave my balls for a month!
Miss hybrid,i will go flying to you with my bat-vampire-wings my dear.
ANACONDA can be dangerous.....they are very thick!!!!..heheh..oh goodness me...now anacondas...oh dear...this board today is really getting kinky isn´t it!

p:S: Anaconda ready and willing.....

Ooohhh I LOVE to be bitten;) When can we arrange this?? Lol

oh dear...now i am about to become cathatonic...just say the word and i am there with lustfull teeth....gentle bites on your neck,your shoulders,your thighs,,,and so on....gentle but firm...uh ...oh GOD..what am i sayin',its sunday,i should be on church.
Ah wtf...miss hybrid and kortney kane are my pathway to hell...a devious sweet kinda hell!!
LETS GO!!!