• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 3! December 16th to January 1st!★

Sashe

Banned
Dec 18 2010 - Day 3 Round 3

Bobbi Eden > Miss FreeOnes and Best Euro Babe
Bree Olson > Miss FreeOnes
Ember Reigns > Best Cam Girl
Kortney Kane > Best Newcomer
Spexy Ashleigh > Best Adult Model
Vicky Vette > Miss FreeOnes, Best Official Site and Best O.C.S.M

why te hell the classification board doesn´t show up when we vote like it did on the other stages??.
´last year only came to my knowledge bree olson won over a week after,and it was a pm from a fellow mobster.
Hopefully freeones will tell us the results of top 10 in all categories ,either in this thread,as a last post,or somethin.
now,here in Portugal is starting to feel like i am in Norway (hehehehhehe) snow snow snoe,cold o' freezzing cold,so cold i went to take a piss outside and got myself a frozen piss drop in the edge of my dick.Gonna get it in hot boiling water and brb,Besides a hot capuccino will help too..anyone??

R

RogueAlan

Miss Hybrid, great stable pic... from a technical standpoint alone, keeping the strong backlight without losing all of the subject detail is impressive, so give Felix an attaboy...

Then again, considering the subject, it's no wonder the pic is great! Don't spare the quirt, you can ride this gang all the way to the finish!

RA

Thank You Mister Bear. Did you see I was actually number 1 Euro babe, at least I did it for a day!!!

I took these photos in the stable where I did my first thank you draw.

The late afternoon sun was streaming through the window, picking up all the dust in the atmosphere and I thought it looked beautiful.

I hope you like it.

Kisses

Miss Very, Very Happy HH

Mmmm, sunshine!! I remember sunshine :)

It's too cold for you to do it again with all the snow flurries, but your pics make me warm every day :drool1::bowdown:

Re: ?Miss FreeOnes Round 3! December 16th to January 1st!?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 5207232, member: 99191"]Anyone want a lifeguard?
http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html&contestant=169 << vote Vicky Vette :)

image03.jpg

help help
pleas help me every time i see so sexy lifeguards my dick grows up whats your solutio n :D:rolleyes:

sunshine...got gisele is a perfect sunshine...bree olson is thunder,lightning strikes,mariah milano is a hurricane,nikki nova is the full moon that inspires poets,kortney kane is a flower that blossoms at spring,and miss hybrid...miss hybrid is the creation,the genesis,the apocalypse,the blood that runs in our veins,the air we breathe.
And me?? i am just a blood thirst vampire that thinks he has skills in poetry and has a crush for got gisele bigger than texas,a lust for bree olson stronger than an earthquake 8 we still have some to do bree...earthquakes that is,and the afterwards replicas..hhehehe),and loyalty and dedication for miss hybrid wider than the occean (plus some devious addicton)!!!
In a sentence,lets face it...you girls really got me

My votes.

Miss FreeOnes
Nikki Nova
Mariah Milano
Got Gisele

Best Eurobabe
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl
Spexy Ashleigh

Best Adult Model
Jenny Poussin

Best Newcomer
Play With Alisa

Best Official Site
Mariah Milano

Best OCSM
Nikki Nova

Thank you Doc for voting for me:kiss:

Votes today, - Nikki Nova, - Miss Hybrid, - Mariah Milano, for Miss FO .. and Christine Vinson, - Vanilla Deville, - Play With Alisa and Vicky Vette. Good luck Ladies.

Rane thank you for voting for me:kiss:

My votes for

Best Euro Babe
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl
Ember Reigns

Best Newcomer
Play With Alisa

Best Adult Model
Janessa Brazil

Best OCSM
Nikki Nova

Best Official Site
Mariah Milano

Thank you Rizwano for voting for me:kiss:

Usual votes for Round 3:

BEST EURO BABE

Sandra Shine

BEST NEWCOMER

Play With Alisa

BEST ADULT MODEL

Busty Merilyn

BEST OCSM

Nikki Nova

(not voting in other categories)

Thank you for your continued support Jay:kiss:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
why te hell the classification board doesn´t show up when we vote like it did on the other stages??.
´last year only came to my knowledge bree olson won over a week after,and it was a pm from a fellow mobster.
Hopefully freeones will tell us the results of top 10 in all categories ,either in this thread,as a last post,or somethin.
now,here in Portugal is starting to feel like i am in Norway (hehehehhehe) snow snow snoe,cold o' freezzing cold,so cold i went to take a piss outside and got myself a frozen piss drop in the edge of my dick.Gonna get it in hot boiling water and brb,Besides a hot capuccino will help too..anyone??

Do snakes like boiling water?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Miss Hybrid, great stable pic... from a technical standpoint alone, keeping the strong backlight without losing all of the subject detail is impressive, so give Felix an attaboy...

Then again, considering the subject, it's no wonder the pic is great! Don't spare the quirt, you can ride this gang all the way to the finish!

RA

Alan, whatever Felix says.....I stood him on the straw bale in pink panties and and thin dress and set the camera up for him....

So I take all the credit xxx

I am riding for the members here, all they way to the finish. Dont forget I will be here in January too.

Kisses

Miss VVHHH

Miss Freeones:
Vicky Vette
Bree Olson
Dylan Ryder

Best Euro Babe:
Bobbi Eden

Best Cam Girl:
Ember Reigns

Best Adult Model:
Christine Vinson