• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 3! December 16th to January 1st!★

waking up next to you would be like dieing and going to heaven

ChristineVinson

Official Checked Star Member
Yummy :drool1:

Wow ... Thanks for the pic Christine.Gorgeous as always. ... Love you as a brunette.

Miss Freeones.
Nikki Nova

Miss Hybrid

Got Gisele(your thank you video was incredible)

Best Eurobabe
Miss Hybrid( I loved hearing my name while your were on the Sybian)

Best Cam Girl
Vanilla DeVille

Best Adult Model
Christine Vinson

Best New Commer
Spexy Ashleigh

Best Official Site
Sunny Lane

Best OSCM
Nikki Nova

Thank you all!! xoxo Christine

Come to the freeones party and u can have them!!! ;)

I´ll go,but i have some conditions:
1- as a vampire i can only come to the party after the sun set and have to go befor the sun rises.
2- Miss hybrid ,also has to go.
3- Kisses? vampire only kiss using their tongues,no lock lip innocent and sweet,but devious hot and wet lustfull kisses.
4- there has to be alcohol and beautiful girls
5- forget coffe,i´ll bring coffee,the only good way to make a decent coffe is Portuguese and italian way.
6- all my fellow mobsters and mob babes get vip cards to the party.
7- bree olson and got gisele have to be there,or i will be a very mad vampire(believe me you dont want that)
8-kortney kane and spexy ashleigh have to make out with eachother(heheh,jk,this is optional)
9- chocolate fondue with fruits.I looove it.
10-open bar all night long.
8- i want peace for the world and no hunger...ups.already loosing my self control her...forget this last demand.
Ahem...of course,we can negociate my demands....ahem

got gisele´s fphotset in her bed,just makes me wanna,carees her hair,whisper a song in her ear,cuddle her,bring her breakfast in bed.Ok ok..you devious wankers,i´d also go down on her...definetely....but the main point is that got gisele...well look at that..that´s a woman you dont want for a night,,,you want for a lifetime!

after done my reading,i have a few questions:
Mr.Larss...fredo now turn to rustic????!!!!!hey rusty,are you in some fbi protection program?lol..so many akas...,if thats true,of course.
someone a few pages back was talking bout making sacrifices.are we gonna throw someone inside a volcano and do the rain-dance afterwards in order for Miss Hybrid to win?
I am cool with that!!!
christine vinson you are amazing!
bobbi eden a real stunner,hope you join the mob one day,so i can give you some voting...among other devious things.
Miss Hybrid,can i and got gisele fly over to scotland and join you in the highlands?? just for sightseeings of course..ahem...
metalgrounds,my fellow mobster,dont worry,hey L.A. isn´t that far,i am across the occean,and i am considering going....if they let me in...a vampire can only come inside if invited as yall know!(got gisele my love,this "yall" business is contagious...you got me)
but mate,don´t worry,fantastic news are showing our mob is flying high.Someday we will have our contest,party and a mansion much better and far more devious than playboy mansion.
now ,my voting today
miss freeones
got gisele
bree olson
Miss Hybrid

best euro
dolar...hahah..a currency joke..oh..laim i know...best euro...Miss Hybrid

best cam
ember reigns

best newcumer
kortney kane (spexy ashleigh ,jinxypie and carmen valentina,you´ll be getting some votes soon)

best site
Miss Hybrid

best adult model
christine vinson

best oscm
nikki nova

Yesterday I was very busy with a shooting lesson. Ruprick is a Daddy's boy and still lives at home with his Father who is a randy old bugger, a real ladies man. Ruprick senior, asked me if I could show his Son the ropes with game birds.

I told him that he was a little nervous at first but was fine once he got his grip and swing sorted. Then asked how many cartridges did he fire and did he manage to hit the target. My stuttered reply was "errrr, quite a few and yes"

Kisses

Miss Hybrid-Smythe

How the hell did he manage to reload so quickly?? ah, the advantages of youth....although sometimes they're just too quick..........or do I take too long?? :drool1:

now that got gisele is the same breed i am,a vampire,forget that queer diseny kind moovie twilight,and get ready for the true,fully erotic vampire bloody moovie with Antoniof and got gisele.
they hunt,they prey,they...yeah we do that too..hehehe...plus it will be in 3d,and already confirmed arnold schwarzeneger will play the role of frankenstein´s monster!
Sorry arnie...no sex for you.Maria schriver would cut your balls.

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
hahaha LOVES IT :D

my sexy bday vid was done to this song ;) good taste my fellow blood thirsty vamp <3