• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes Round 3! Come support the 15 finalists in each category!

Cheating for votes in this contest? What do contestants win? I voted Miss Freeones Sara Jay Best Europe Babe Sexy Venera and Best Cam Girl Taylor Stevens.

Saffron Taylor

Official Checked Star Member
Well guys, only 2 more days to go!!! so as we approach the end of this contest, I just want to say thanks for any votes that you guys have sent my way, especially in round 2. I appreciate that guys have their favourites (especially on this forum). However, as my forum account is quite young and I dont have a million post count, I understand that guys want to vote for girls who they are used to chatting to over the years on here.

Sadly, guys have never really had the chance to get to know me and chat with me on here yet. Oh well, get used to my name because I will be sticking around on this forum once this contest is over:) Maybe next year you will know me better and give me more of your votes;) Make sure to check out my official thread where I will be posting gallery and HD Video samples a few times per week:)

Regardless of that, good luck to all the girls in this contest!!

Here are a few teaser pics from my new gallery Busty Black Catsuit to maybe coax a few votes for today? http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Saffron_Taylor.html

Kisses from

Saffron Taylor <- who you will know a lot better this time next year;)

xxx

Saffron Taylor

sure as hell we should have the right to know...but guess we will never know...meanwhile these were my votes...

stuffed 2 on miss hybrid
and in between suffed 1 into ariel rebel....

aha...my anacondA still does it...uuh yeah...3 in a row..

Yes, I agree, its so unfair if people are cheating... makes it all kinda pointless:( I don't normally enter competitions, because 90% of them end up with bitchy comments, cheating, its so zzzzzzzz sometimes, lol

Briana Lee

Cheating for votes in this contest? What do contestants win? I voted Miss Freeones Sara Jay Best Europe Babe Sexy Venera and Best Cam Girl Taylor Stevens.

$10000 for the main prize and $2500 for winning one of the other categories.

Yes, I agree, its so unfair if people are cheating... makes it all kinda pointless:( I don't normally enter competitions, because 90% of them end up with bitchy comments, cheating, its so zzzzzzzz sometimes, lol

Yeah this is why I don't usually enter contests with cash prizes. There always seems to be something funny going on.

Briana Lee

Only 2 days to go!!!!!! It's nearly your last chance to get your votes in for your favorites....and if you have got any spare maybe you can throe some my way!! :)

I can't believe we have to wait until the 19th to find out who won.....the suspense is going to kill me!!!

I wonder if Petra takes bribes.........

BegForAVote009.jpg

This would be a scene to see

Vicky Vette

Good luck to all the girls who contribute. We are in the last 2 days now and I am sure everyone is biting their nails.

Thank you and respect, to the ever hard working, successful VNA commander in chief, Vicky. She was my guide and helper when I joined, Freeones, she even tried to explain twitter to me!

Miss Hybrid
Miss Made The Final

Thanks Miss H! That's very sweet of you. Twitter is wack xoxox

Quick YouTube Video in my Freeones bikini

http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Vicky_Vette.html

xo
Vicky Vette

Mandy Flores

Let's not fool ourselves..it's probably been decided already.....so let's just rock these pages with some cool shit!!! Thanks to you guys who been blowin up my Mandy Flores addiction thread! I'll keep it fresh for you! Support my site too if you think I'm worth a couple 10 spots! :) Freeones....thank you for not pulling the "member partner" pay us $500+ bullshit that so many sites demand to promote yourself on their sites! This contest is about how awesome Freeones really is, any girl can come in here and make herself known...very few other places will do that. Peace!
1.jpg

8.jpg

Good luck to all the girls who contribute. We are in the last 2 days now and I am sure everyone is biting their nails.

Thank you and respect, to the ever hard working, successful VNA commander in chief, Vicky. She was my guide and helper when I joined, Freeones, she even tried to explain twitter to me!

Miss Hybrid

Shadow3.jpg

I wonder where I got this idea from?

Miss Made The Final

Gracious as well as beautiful. 3 more votes for you, Miss H.

--* Crom Cruach *--

My votes went out to

Vicky Vette Best Ocsm( The Undisputed Milf )

Taylor Stevens Best Adult Model. I love the way you allways stay positive no matter what. I wish you nothing but happy times, because when your happy. Myself and other parts of me get really happy

Mandy Flores. Best Newcomer I missed the smell of your panties

Mandy Flores

My votes went out to

Vicky Vette Best Ocsm( The Undisputed Milf )

Taylor Stevens Best Adult Model. I love the way you allways stay positive no matter what. I wish you nothing but happy times, because when your happy. Myself and other parts of me get really happy

Mandy Flores. Best Newcomer I missed the smell of your panties

You want a pair? I put up certain ones for auction at Ebanned . net along with some of my WORN OUT toys, socks, bras....I get a lot of requests like that :) It's really very gratifying to have some one feel closer to me through that, How fucking cool really! Dude I would totally grab up a pair of Miss Hybrids un mentionalbles wouldn't you??!!