• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
:( That was 3am here, and I was fast asleep tucked up in bed.

Sorry about that:( The builders were in here ruining my life again as usual all afternoon so I couldn't get on earlier. I'll make a point of doing earlier shows for you guys though.

Thanks for your votes Shottis! You make me smile:)

Ok one last photo before I climb into bed to respond to some member emails and say hi to the lovely Miss Hybrid!

bellabellini-camgirl.jpg

Sweet dreams everyone! Or have a good day wherever you are in the world:)

Miss FreeOnes, Round # 2, my 16th time voting in this great contest!

Miss FreeOnes
Lisa Ann - great performances!
Natasha Nice - "nice" describes her very well!
Yurizan Beltran - thank you for deciding to perform boy/girl scenes!
Sunny Lane - pretty smile, pretty face, pretty big, round booty!
Deauxma - MILF

Best Euro Babe
Black Angelika
Natasha Nice

Best Adult Model
Sabrina Maree
Samantha Buxton

Best Newcomer
Bree Daniels
Tegan Brady - please baby, let those puppies breathe! I'd like to see those tits!

Best OCSM
Sunny Lane
Deauxma

My votes for today

- Got Gisele
- Ivy Snow
- Jelena Jensen
- Nikki Nova
- Vanilla DeVille

Even if I don't write down my votes daily, I will surely vote every day. (An exception is a technical problem).

Nikki and Vanilla,

You're not only both two very pretty girls, you are also real ladies. I really appreciate your fan contact so much. You are always very friendly and grateful and you're always spending so much of your time answering questions and votes of your fans.
Therefore, I hope and I wish that one of you win this contest and I will surely support you until the end and I bow to you to show you my deepest respect.

Always your fan and admirer

Mathlann666

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 5191287, member: 297859"]A duty or a thing you want to do? lol

Both of them!! You surely deserve to pass to the final round!!!:rolleyes:

My votes-

Miss FreeOnes =Miss Hybrid , Bobbi Eden, Nikki Nova, Vanilla DeVille, Mariah Milano

Best Euro Babe = Miss Hybrid, Rebekah Dee
Best Cam Girl = Vanilla DeVille, Vicky Vette
Best Adult Model = Jenny Poussin, Xo Eve
Best Newcomer= Jinxypie, Carmen Valentina
Best Official Site = Miss Hybrid, Vicky Vette
Best OCSM = Miss Hybrid, Chica

Its up

Well done to the winners, commiserations to everyone not so lucky.

FreeonesRound2Draw03.jpg

http://misshybrid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=753

Kisses
Miss Hybrid

I didn’t get picked in the draw but care not one little bit. I was lucky enough to have my name read out or should that be screamed out. If anyone hasn’t seen this video yet, I highly recommend watching it. Wow Thank you Miss Hybrid. :bowdown:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 5193919, member: 10636"]

daisychain13x.jpg

I’m close in both categories, but with only one day left, I’m not sure which way it will go. I would love to make it into the next round, but if not, I’ve had a great time and I won’t be going anywhere. ;) Thanks to everyone that has voted and supported me so far!! :angels:

Thank you Vanilla. Appreciate the mini bio and also the wonderful photos. :yummie:

Rebekah xxx
Thank you rebekah. You have put a smile back on my face after Monday night’s let down. :D

Sexy time!!!!
8242IMG_5168.jpg

xoxo
Carmen Valentina
http://www.vote4carmenvalentina.com
It certainly is Carmen :yesyes:

Fantastic video draw Miss Hybrid, thanks.

Votes for later ---

Miss Freeones -
Miss Hybrid
Janessa Brazil

Best European Babe -
Miss Hybrid
Rebekah Dee

Best OCSM -
Miss Hybrid
Janessa Brazil

Best Official site -
Miss Hybrid
Janessa Brazil

Best Newcomer -
Kortney Kane

Best Cam Girl -
Bella Bellini

Best Adult Model -
Janessa Brazil

Today, I varied my voting a bit,

First I voted for Rebekah Dee

followed by Bella Bellini,

and finally I banged all of Miss Hybrid's holes, although after her sybian ride yesterday it probably didn't do much for her....but my 4 votes helped her on her way up to No16 ;-)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Time for me to bitch again. Stephen1956, if you think that Tegan will ever show them than join her site for the next 3 years and hope for the best. Sophie-Delleted and Nina NanoPosts Mercedez voters? For best OCSM? What are you thinking? Nina has 12 posts since 11/8. Before that she posted in July .Sophie Deeleted has 100 posts. 78 this week. Why do you push any of these buttons? Post your reasons and prove me wrong.

I just hope that all of the hairy balls (thank you Vicky Vette for that phrase) get stepped on for round 3.

Vote, vote, vote. Get the models in here that deserve to round it out.

Bob

Last edited:
daisychain13x.jpg

Is this from the movie "The Human Centipede: Full Sequence"? I can't understand why people would be disgusted. It looks like a pretty sweet movie so far.:jester:

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
To Mariah Milano- I just saw your post about the shoes. Yes I totally remember those shoes that I loved when i saw them on you last year. I won't be around there until possibly mid January though. I'm gone the first week of Jan due to new years and my birthday and some stuff I have to handle. Maybe next year I will get lucky :(.
xoxo
Nikki Nova
PLZ Vote Nikki Nova!! http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

I'm offering to grab them for you :)

When is your birthday?????? Mine is new year's eve. uh oh, we're both capricorns? awwwwwww sheeeeyutttttttttttt! :)

ello World. These are going to be my votes for 12/15/2010 once the counter resets

Miss Freeones
Nikki Nova

Miss Hybrid

Vanilla Deville

Bree Olson

Ember Reigns

Best Eurobabe
Rebekah Dee
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl
Bella Bellini
Spexy Ashleigh

Best Adult Model
Jenny Poussin
Christine Vinson

Best Newcommer
Samantha Wise
Xo Eve

Best Official Site
Miss Hybrid
Taylor Stevens

Best OSCM
Nikki Nova
Miss Hybrid

Time for me to bitch again. Stephen1956, if you think that Tegan will ever show them than join her site for the next 3 years and hope for the best. Sophie-Delleted and Nina NanoPosts Mercedez voters? For best OCSM? What are you thinking? Nina has 12 posts since 11/8. Before that she posted in July .Sophie Deeleted has 100 posts. 78 this week. Why do you push any of these buttons? Post your reasons and prove me wrong.

I just hope that all of the hairy balls (thank you Vicky Vette for that phrase) get stepped on for round 3.

Vote, vote, vote. Get the models in here that deserve to round it out.

Bob

i quote the last part.Vote vote vote ...for bella bellini in best cam and ember reigns on miss fo plus jenny poussin...come on boys and girls

Ember et al,
Med as in Mediterranean, (spelling?) sorry, hadn't thought about a closer to home med... Friends are championing a cruise, to hit several spots... i'm ok with that, but wondered which sites we should target... hear venice is great for romance, so that's not an issue for me presently (ha)... florence for art, anywhere in greece... istanbul turkey, hear there are some beautiful cities in croatia.

figured you more worldly ladies would have recommendations!

Pax,
RA

of course i suggest Portugal,in our mideterranean coast at Algarve you get plenty sunny weather (allthough its not hot in the summer) plus lots of party too.A real shame i am in Porto,wich is in the north,or else i´d welcome you mate .
but still my advice remains

hey...all you wankers and wankees..come on..post on your facebook myspace or hi5 the links and ask your friends to vote for belle bellini in best cam,xo eve,carmen valentina,ember reigns,wanda cwh and all the girls you feel deserve to be in round 3 but are not there yet.

time fir lunch here in Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.