• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winners!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Re: Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winne

I take requests.

Oh, no. Oh, no. Don't even suggest a party at Tart Manor. There are laws concerning many things that would be taking place. What would happen if Our Miss and the many guests were to be arrested and stowed away for several months? Don't do it.

Bob.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winne

I have never been to one of these thingies before... Who?? is going to guide me. I will be needing help x

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Ill keep my heels on and carry out anyone whos drunk lol.. :)

Oh dear, where are you going to carry Roald off to? I need to know so I can make sure he gets on the plane the next day!

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

Oh dear, where are you going to carry Roald off to? I need to know so I can make sure he gets on the plane the next day!

Do you really?

Imagine the office without the constant.... ''singing''.

MissHybrid

If memory serves me correctly, ....................................... The most common request was to kick Roald in the balls. I don't know why but that is the God spoken truth.

How many kicks do you recommend?

"We had to carry her home drunk" type of fun.

...no problem, if she did´nt start to sing ....? :angels:

Saffron Taylor

Me too, I wish I could make it there... oh well, I will have to read all about the kinky and sexy activities as I watch the dull British rain wash against my window pane:( lol

x

If Miss Hybrid wins I'm expecting a reward. For moral and physical support.
Since I wouldn't be attending the party, I'll accept beer in exchange. (and I'm Belgian so only good beer please).

Me too, I wish I could make it there... oh well, I will have to read all about the kinky and sexy activities as I watch the dull British rain wash against my window pane:( lol

x
Maybe we can watch the dull rain together :(

FIRST My anaconda thinks less and acte more...second...MR Boobs...lesbian show and all kind of devious shows we have them here in my hometwon every friday and saturday nites hell sometimes mondays to saturday with the hottest girls..not just the dear mob ladies..ahem.......now just for my burned out brain cells to understand MISS H-CONDA is going to Miami party? cool

MissHybrid

If Miss Hybrid wins I'm expecting a reward. For moral and physical support.
Since I wouldn't be attending the party, I'll accept beer in exchange. (and I'm Belgian so only good beer please).

I do like a Belgian beer myself....I like to sit in the square at Bruges or by the canals in Antwerp and try remember where I am staying.

Miss VVHHH

MissHybrid

FIRST My anaconda thinks less and acte more...second...MR Boobs...lesbian show and all kind of devious shows we have them here in my hometwon every friday and saturday nites hell sometimes mondays to saturday with the hottest girls..not just the dear mob ladies..ahem.......now just for my burned out brain cells to understand MISS H-CONDA is going to Miami party? cool

Dear Anaconda

Is that a question?

Miss VVHHH

SabrinaDeep

I've just been told that i must be in Spain next week for very important personal reasons (no biz related) and that therefore i can't fly to Miami from Los Angeles. I'm going to ssmash a few pumpkins to calm my anger down, but before that i want to wish everybody a blast at Exxxotica nd at the Freeones ceremony and party and congratulate in advance all the winners.
Sorry Miss Hybrid, sorry Petra (you girls know why).

TAYSTEVENS

Ha lol I have an early flight the next morning too so I will piggy back him to the airport LOL

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

More girls confirmed for the awards ceremony!

The TART is flying from her UK lair! I will be checking her camera(s) before I leave to make sure she doesn't have blackmail material on me...so don't get your hopes up.

pic008.jpg

Katie Kox

001.jpg

Carmen Valentina

CarmenValentina01.jpg

MissHybrid

I've just been told that i must be in Spain next week for very important personal reasons (no biz related) and that therefore i can't fly to Miami from Los Angeles. I'm going to ssmash a few pumpkins to calm my anger down, but before that i want to wish everybody a blast at Exxxotica nd at the Freeones ceremony and party and congratulate in advance all the winners.
Sorry Miss Hybrid, sorry Petra (you girls know why).

Sorry you cant make it, I was so looking forward to meeting you Sabrina.

Hope all goes well in Spain

Kisses

Miss Hybrid