• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winners!

Re: Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winne

I M CONFUSED...ITS THE TART...OR TWITTER THATS GONNA BE AT THE PARTY...IF ITS THE TART COUNT ME IN...IF ITS THE TWITTER...SCRE TWITTER...hehehe...oh sorry for the caps..

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
Re: Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winne

How much fun are the parties? Any favorite memories from last year?

darkman

Retired Moderator

A few girls that I have that have confirmed they WILL be at the awards ceremony!!

Vicky Vette
vah-2877-14-lg.jpg

Taylor Stevens (she will be at a booth I believe)
IMG_2999copy.jpg

Sara Jay (also has a booth)
dsc_0005.jpg
First 3 confirmed.... Excellent!
:troll2:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

How much fun are the parties? Any favorite memories from last year?

Last was 2010. I had fun. ;-)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6699668, member: 114093"]Last was 2010. I had fun. ;-)

So Petra, how much fun did you have?

So Petra, how much fun did you have?

"We had to carry her home drunk" type of fun.

You just called me nuts on Twitter...it's def gonna be a wrap in Miami (Plan B, Petra ;) )

Plan B? What was wrong with Plan A?

Wish I could be there but congratulations in advance to all the winners xxx

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

This looks like a great party. $145 for 3 days all party admissions. Mix and mingle. I see Exxxotica coming to New Jersey in November. I am SO there VIP if Freeones will be there. East coast models contact Freeones. Make this party happen. Contact me with help with logistics. We could make The Jersey Shore TV show look like a middle school bake sale.

Bobjustbob.

My predictions:
Miss FreeOnes: Vicky Vette or Sara Jay
Best Newcomer: Harley Spencer or Siri
Best Euro Babe: Sophie Dee or Saffron Taylor
Best Adult Model: Briana Lee or Harley Spencer
Best OCSM: Vicky Vette or Briana Lee
Best Cam Girl: Sabrina Deep or Xo Gisele

I'm sure there are more than a few people, even at the FreeOnes Worldwide Headquarters Complex, that are glad it's almost over for another year.

how the fuck the best parties are acrros the atlantic.....?So fuckinf frustrating...... Mr LArss...lets get a charter and fly across the sea just have to assmble a few more flying wankers......or maybe not...just thow an even better party in the Hybrid Manson....

MissHybrid

how the fuck the best parties are acrros the atlantic.....?So fuckinf frustrating...... Mr LArss...lets get a charter and fly across the sea just have to assmble a few more flying wankers......or maybe not...just thow an even better party in the Hybrid Manson....

I like the way your anaconda is thinking....

Note to self.

Best check out my air miles

Miss Made The Final

PS

FreeOnes do have Euro based tarties ....

MissHybrid

No one ever uses plan A. Ever.

"what is plan B?"

"There isn't one"

"Lets go with plan A then"

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

If memory serves me correctly, there was a convention last year on your side of the pond that had stripper polls, lesbian fun to watch for free, and other stuff. I don't remember any of the parties but Freeones set up cameras and had live feed from the event.

A chat room was set up and the models at the Freeones booth would chat with us folks. The most common request was to kick Roald in the balls. I don't know why but that is the God spoken truth.

MissHybrid

If memory serves me correctly, there was a convention last year on your side of the pond that had stripper polls, lesbian fun to watch for free, and other stuff. I don't remember any of the parties but Freeones set up cameras and had live feed from the event.

A chat room was set up and the models at the Freeones booth would chat with us folks. The most common request was to kick Roald in the balls. I don't know why but that is the God spoken truth.

I take requests.