• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winners!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Re: Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winne

Congratulations, Miss and Vicky!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winne

Me tooooo!!

Congrats to Vicky & big congrats to Miss for winning 2 categories!!! I knew you'd do it babe! Anyone know the results of the other categories yet?

Me tooooo!!

Congrats to Vicky & big congrats to Miss for winning 2 categories!!! I knew you'd do it babe! Anyone know the results of the other categories yet?

A little birdy told me that YOU won Best Cam Girl! CONGRATULATIONS! Told you that you'd win! :D

Briana Lee

A little birdy told me that YOU won Best Cam Girl! CONGRATULATIONS! Told you that you'd win! :D

Seriously?!!!!!!! Is this true? I gonna go crazy if it is!! I NEED to know!!!!!

Anders wake up and tell me!!!!!!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

anders isnt sleeping. he's shaving.

his butt.

SabrinaDeep

Ok peeps, i'm fallin and i need some sleep...if you hear something about back positioning leave me a PM or post here or Tweet me.
I don't understand why Anders would shave his butt at this time, but then everybody knows that Dutch are weird ;)
Love you ANders.

'Night all and congratulations to Briana Lee for grabbing best cam girl's!

squallumz

well, anders isnt a true dutchie. as weird as he is.

ill hit you up if i hear anything, sab.

Sophie Dee is tweeting that she was 4th in Miss Freeones and 2nd for Euro.

No word on Newcomer or Adult Model winners yet.

squallumz

so strange.

Ok peeps, i'm fallin and i need some sleep...if you hear something about back positioning leave me a PM or post here or Tweet me.
I don't understand why Anders would shave his butt at this time, but then everybody knows that Dutch are weird ;)
Love you ANders.

'Night all and congratulations to Briana Lee for grabbing best cam girl's!

To be fair to the Dutch I think Anders is from Sweden. As for why he's shaving I'm sure it's just because the hair on his ass grows very fast.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Congrats to the winners. Sad to see none of the girls I supported won except for Miss Hybrid for OCSM.

And gratuitous mob self-congratulating in T-minus ten... Nine...