• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes 2011 winners to be announced at the AEE in Vegas!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
If you haven't heard yet, the winners of the Miss FreeOnes 2011 contest will be announced this weekend at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas at 3:45pm (PST) Friday!!

If you're not able to make it to Vegas, don't worry! We'll have the results out for you shortly after the live announcement on MissFreeOnes.com! The results will appear in these other locations as well starting Saturday morning: myFreeOnes, the board, the newsletter, the FreeOnes "what's new", the FreeOnes Blog, etc! (yup, there's a lot more to FreeOnes than the board! Surprise, surprise!)

So to recap! The announcement is Friday, January 7th at 3:45pm at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas!

While I obviously can't reveal who won yet, I think the results will make you pretty happy!

Now, go off and speculate since I know you will. :) Good luck to the girls that were in the final round!

Last edited:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
C'mon! Tell us! You'll get a real life gnome.

Petra

C'mon! Tell us! You'll get a real life gnome.

Bullshit! Nobody replaced the gnome that died a tragic death this past summer!! This is even after I pleaded for help. :mad:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm off to catch one right now.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Is it Roald?

It's Roald.

:)

Petra

If you're not able to make it to Vegas, don't worry! We'll have the results out for you next week on MissFreeOnes.com, myFreeOnes, the board, the newsletter, the FreeOnes "what's new", the FreeOnes Blog, etc! (yup, there's a lot more to FreeOnes than the board! Surprise, surprise!)

While I obviously can't reveal who won yet, I think the results will make you pretty happy!

Now, go off and speculate since I know you will. :) Good luck to the girls that were in the final round!

No web-link to watch ??? :tinhat: Just a thought ....:dunno: :computer:

Um....I thought I gave plenty of links to keep an eye on...

If you're talking about someplace to watch it live, sorry. Not this time. We will however have video of it in a few weeks!

You wish it was Roald. You just want to see him in lingerie. :tinhat:

I can tell you with authority that Roald in lingerie is quite a sight to behold.

:rubbel:

Petra - can I start a thread asking for donations for a new gnome for you? I feel that may be the only way to stop your bitc...er, to make you happy.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I can tell you with authority that Roald in lingerie is quite a sight to behold.

Why in the bluest of blue hells would you want to see Ronnie in lingerie?
:cussing:

Petra

Petra - can I start a thread asking for donations for a new gnome for you? I feel that may be the only way to stop your bitc...er, to make you happy.

Since when do you need my permission to start a new thread? You do it anyways with or without my say. ;-P

R

RogueAlan

Hahahaha.... this is just like sitting back during the holidays listening to my family... oh wait, it is the family i choose.

Petra, wasn't last year in California? So i fgure it'll be Denver by 2014... and Kansas City by 2015 or 1016 (guess can't ignore Omaha, can I)... Ha! You'd have the Westboro Baptist nutcases picketing for sure.

On second thought, keep it out west... one of these year's i'll get out to meet my favorite contestants and the maven who keeps it all running, & her gnome, Roald (heh).

Pax
RA

Will Roald be keep in a cage when he goes to Vegas this time until the announcement party starts to make sure he doesn't get himself into any trouble?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Will Roald be keep in a cage when he goes to Vegas this time until the announcement party starts to make sure he doesn't get himself into any trouble?

Last time I heard, Roald was tied up in Petra's basement with a can of peaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.