• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Myself, and the entire crew of a major network TV show just voted for the one and only---Vicky Vette!

Today's vote goes to Vicky Vette!...Hopefully it's the vote that puts her back at #1 :)

All four girls I am voting for have gotten a vote and tomorrow I'll reset and start over again!

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member

Today's vote goes to Vicky Vette!...Hopefully it's the vote that puts her back at #1 :)

All four girls I am voting for have gotten a vote and tomorrow I'll reset and start over again!

Thanks Rhyno ... not yet but every vote is crucial and appreciated at this stage...

I just want to give a quick shout to Deaumxa who is kicking some ass at 10th (up a spot).

She is shooting today and away from her computer for a bit I think so if there is one person to consider who is the oldest and sexiest person around here (yes even older than me) and you love MILFS, consider her

http://missfreeones.com/biography_Deauxma.html

It is really wonderful to see her do so well :lovecoupl
Here is me, Vicky Vette and Deauxma getting it on in front of her hubby
http://www.vickyathome.com/mgp/domywife1/index.htm

1 vote only is so unfair. i may have to rethink because sunny lane is in 14th spot. perhaps still early days but there are only 11 days left of voting to push her up into the top 10.

p.s. bree's still up there at time of typing!!!

Lemon's been posting some clever campaign ads. I think I've decided that I'm gonna vote for Nina as well. This decision was tough ladies, I had to do some soul searching to make up my mind. The pics you guys posted didn't make it any easier either.

Can't say I blame you, PK. Nina is a strikingly beautiful woman and has a very sweet demeanor...and I LOVE watching her work! But, my votes have and will ALWAYS go to the Vette! It's just a shame we only get one, you know?

here's a cute pic of my dogs from their christmas card photo shoot lol waaaaay too funny!

dogs-xmas.jpg

and to switch it up here's a few of me getting ready to do a live show for my members lol
greenbikini.jpg

Awww...the one on the left looks a lot like my dog. Cutie. ;)

And the other pic here...that's a pretty damn good one too. :rolleyes:

Lemon's been posting some clever campaign ads. I think I've decided that I'm gonna vote for Nina as well. This decision was tough ladies, I had to do some soul searching to make up my mind. The pics you guys posted didn't make it any easier either.

Thanks for that compliment and any support you can give Nina Mercedez.
I don't have a monopoly on crazy ideas.

[URL=http://www.pimpandhost.com/index.php/image/3348413-original.html] [/URL]

TheLisaAnn

Verified Babe

here we go! the stakes are higher & only one vote per person per day. so we have to make them count. i sure hope that you will decide to vote for me!

Jane Burgess

here's a cute pic of my dogs from their christmas card photo shoot lol waaaaay too funny!

dogs-xmas.jpg

and here's the year before little Sophia lost her eye
dogs-christmas.jpg

and here is Sophia very irritated with the hat under her chin! lol
sophia-pissed.jpg

Those are the cutest Christmas cards I have ever seen. Your dogs are so adorable. What happend to Sophia's eye?

Nina has my vote for the day, and the day before, and the day before, and the day before! <3

Nina Mercedez is the one today!:bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.