• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Hmmm now I recognize the name... aren't you Atlas the guy who runs Lisa Ann's Yahoo Group? I really think we should not be calling into question Freeones who has worked their asses off.

One of the guys...yes....hence my voting for Lisa Ann.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling into question Freeones working their asses off for this contest, just stating the obvious that there's been a technical glitch in the past 24 hours. I was able to vote twice in the past 10 hours. That's not supposed to happen. But these "glitches" happen on occasion with internet projects, as I'm sure you are well aware seeing as you run one of the most exciting and successful internet sites around!

I'm sure everyone at Freeones has seen and corrected whatever issue took place and things are going fine now.

Incidentally Vicky, if they awarded this contest to the girl who's been "working her ass off" the most to win it, well, I think since Day 1 of this contest that the winner would then be you....hands down!!!

And what a phenomenal "Miss Freeones" you would (will???) be!

going to have to admit that I'm a little ignorant to the work of some the ladies in the top 20...of course that's why I joined the boards

Sunny Leone is the only one I know. I appreciate the friend additions and hopefully, i can make a more informed vote soon.

Sorry. I am a little slow on the uptake right now. I haven't posted here in a day or so. Now between Nikki Nova no longer in the running and only being able to vote once a day, I am at bit of a loss for who to vote for. All the girls are phenomenal and that makes it even more difficult to chose. My best bet maybe to work off of some kind of rotation...:dunno:
Anyway good luck to all the girls this round!:D:thumbsup:

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Thanks for the votes guys!!

11.jpg

14.jpg

http://www.missfreeones.com/biography_Nina_Mercedez.html

Nina you get my vote tomorrow :thumbsup:

Great Pics Nina You Know You always Have My Support

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

For a second, Love Gisele was number one, but now it's back to normal.

Shame.

I am doing good. Supporting the ladies and wishing I had more then 1 vote a day. How are you?

I am doing good. Supporting the Sunny one. Sunny Lane that is... Would do the whole rotate thing but since Nikki isn't in anymore all my votes go to Sunny.

So its possible Blue is gonna hang out with both Nikki and you. Damn!!! Lucky him.

Hate the 1 vote. Too many women in the top 20 to just limit it to 1 a day. Hate that Nikki Nova and Miss Hybrid didn't make it. Still, with Mariah, Vicky, Sunny, Lisa and Sara still in, it makes that one vote even harder....

For now Vicky Vette is getting it. Wish I had more (and that Nikki and Miss Hybrid got in)

XoGisele

yall really are amazing... please keep me in your thoughts when voting this round! I'd LOVEEE love LOVEEEE to place in the top 3 !! I have a naughty video planned if I do indeed place top 3.. so get those votes in !! me love u lonnggg long time!!! xoxo gisele

XoGisele

For a second, Love Gisele was number one, but now it's back to normal.

Shame.

:( gosh this is going to be an interesting round lol.. is there a bug or anything or am I just a lucky gal..? :nanner:

Vicky Vette gets my vote today :)

Rotating is going to be difficult, i propose a series of games in order to decide the votes.... something akin to the reward/immunity challenges in Survivor or running around like headless chickens in the Amazing Race :D.

Remember Contestants. To get a confirmed vote, post your most sexiest pic on my wall.

Right now Nina Mercedez is in the lead, but my choice has not yet been made and won't be til 03/03/2010 after 4pm central time.

Good luck to all of you.

Like TheVern, I'm not above bribery either.:D;)

Hmm. It seems to me like the voting pace is way down. 5000 votes since 3/1? :rolleyes: Is that about right?

Hmm. It seems to me like the voting pace is way down. 5000 votes since 3/1? :rolleyes: Is that about right?

Thats what you get when people can only vote once a day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.