• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BananaPalmer

Closed Account
Re: Miosotis and her huge breasts

I love the pic below. Now, that's boob-power.
Oglero :eek:

http://bookers025.****************/...t=2&g=BUSTY+BABES+-+Miosotis+-+Turtleneck+pt2

Re: Miosotis and her huge breasts; Bad News

From her site on nov 26th, 2008
Bad news!!
BAD IMPORTANT NEWS!!
Due to severe health problems I cannot continue working for this site for the next 2 months.
I have 2 more photosets and then there will be no update until february.
Let's hope I can continue anyway.

Does anyone know what's going on??

BananaPalmer

Closed Account
Re: Miosotis and her huge breasts; Bad News

From her site on nov 26th, 2008
Bad news!!
BAD IMPORTANT NEWS!!
Due to severe health problems I cannot continue working for this site for the next 2 months.
I have 2 more photosets and then there will be no update until february.
Let's hope I can continue anyway.

Does anyone know what's going on??
Let's just hope it's not tit-related. Her chest bunyons are low-hanging lumps of art. They shouldn't even be in a bra they should be in the Louvre.
Oglero :eek:

I heard recent news that she will be doing boy/girl this year! As I know her new site will be featured on the Incredible Pass.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

I heard recent news that she will be doing boy/girl this year! As I know her new site will be featured on the Incredible Pass.

Saw that rumour on another forum (which will remain nameless)..

The following is also posted on her website:

MESSAGE from jan 18th, 2009! In october 2008 we invited Miosotis for new shoots for this website. At that time she told us she is severely ill and has heart problems and could not travel in the next 2 months. 1 week ago we discovered that she had been doing hardcore photos for another site in the meantime. Until today we received no reply or explanation from her what this is all about. We will not continue work with her if that hardcore stuff is real and is going online, but before we make a final decision we give her a chance to explain what is going on.

http://www.miosotis-claribel.com/join.htm

(seems Mio's been a naughty girl....;) )