• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Military Members Are The Lowest of Our Low

As if, were we able to travel back in time, you wouldn't have been just as derisive and insulting toward McGovern democrats? I'm not buying that at all lol

BC: I am sorry for your losses.

Thanks. I appreciate that. But more importantly they would.
And my condolences to you for yours as well.

georges

Staff member
Some words from Mattis about the military parade
https://conservativetribune.com/mattis-reporter-military-parade/
Also Mattis spoke about the necessity to have a strong military
https://www.westernjournal.com/secr...aches-spending-deal-worth-nearly-400-billion/

It is pretty rich to hear liberals suddenly expressing concern about costs and how they pertain to the budget and deficits given their near silence on the issue while the national debt was doubled under the prior administration, but I digress.

Couldn't have said it better. Now Libtards care about budgets and deficits? Jajajaja fuck outta here

conservativetribune.com ....

Mattis was absolutely correct to point out how well-known it is that the president has a level of “affection,” “respect” and “fondness” for the military, which is why he has sought options for a parade to honor them — not to honor himself like some third-world authoritarian dictator, as some liberals have attempted to frame it

Yes he's so honoring he insulted a gold star family, severely defamed John McCain, told a purple heart recipient he'd always wanted to get one, insulted the generals who were serving under Obama, blamed the military for a botched raid of Yemen, upset the family of one of our honored dead with the content and timing of one of his condolence calls, and chose not to serve himself but courageously survived his own personal Viet Nam which he described as avoiding getting STDs while fucking coeds.

HAIL! :bowdown:

maybe that parade money could go directly to vets instead? naw, fuck that.

conservativetribune.com ....

Mattis was absolutely correct to point out how well-known it is that the president has a level of “affection,” “respect” and “fondness” for the military, which is why he has sought options for a parade to honor them — not to honor himself like some third-world authoritarian dictator, as some liberals have attempted to frame it

Yes he's so honoring he insulted a gold star family, severely defamed John McCain, told a purple heart recipient he'd always wanted to get one, insulted the generals who were serving under Obama, blamed the military for a botched raid of Yemen, upset the family of one of our honored dead with the content and timing of one of his condolence calls, and chose not to serve himself but courageously survived his own personal Viet Nam which he described as avoiding getting STDs while fucking coeds.

HAIL! :bowdown:

maybe that parade money could go directly to vets instead? naw, fuck that.

Fuck the right and their hero worship lol

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
"Tyranny." What specific right has he infringed upon?

I'll wait.

Still waiting. Whose rights are being infringed?

AAaaaaaaand Mueller has flat out said that President Trump is not the subject of a criminal investigation.