• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
how come no one has pics of her side boob on the red carpet for the grammy's? she showed it off on TVland's live from the grammy's red carpet . the dude that host the bachelor asked about her dream catcher tattoo and she showed it.

the very thought of sleeping with creeps me out even is she is 18.

the very thought of sleeping with creeps me out even is she is 18.

:wtf: :why:

I don't get it. I saw at least a dozen girls tonight at an NHL game with their boyfriends who were drinking MGDs who I thought might have been on that "grey" line.

I have not and will not ever advocate dudes with girls below 18, but I think this is a very difficult issue, and it seems like there are some vehement people arguing on all sides of the coin(s).

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
:wtf: :why:

I don't get it. I saw at least a dozen girls tonight at an NHL game with their boyfriends who were drinking MGDs who I thought might have been on that "grey" line.

I have not and will not ever advocate dudes with girls below 18, but I think this is a very difficult issue, and it seems like there are some vehement people arguing on all sides of the coin(s).

I don't get the "creepy" thing with older people and younger people either. As long as they're of the age of consent (I actually carry a laminate in my wallet that tells me the legal age for whatever region I'm in) where's the harm.

In reality, older women need young bucks to satisfy their substantial sexual needs (i.e. an 18 year old guy who can go 9 times or more in a night,) and older men need much younger women in order to sustain a good boner.

When I'm 80 I want to be banging 18 year olds, and while I expect I'll have to pay, that kind of makes it even better.

im still a virgin and all i think about is banging an older woman. there's just something about older women that turns me on.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
im still a virgin and all i think about is banging an older woman. there's just something about older women that turns me on.

Experience—she can teach you the ways of love.