• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BananaPalmer

Closed Account
Re: Milena Velba - One for the big boob lovers

Anyhoot, that's enough levity, it's time to get back to the serious bizzo of ogling Milena and her guest bongoer, Westy. Here's the second half of her Lingerie Boutique set. Who knew she was such a skilled pinch-titter? Not I. Look at that technique. It's flawless. A tit-end clamped in that thing isn't going anywhere. It's just a pity that she doesn't apply the same grip to her panties and pulls down.

Anyhoot, that's enough levity, it's time to get back to the serious bizzo of ogling Milena and her guest bongoer, Westy. Here's the second half of her Lingerie Boutique set. Who knew she was such a skilled pinch-titter? Not I. Look at that technique. It's flawless. A tit-end clamped in that thing isn't going anywhere. It's just a pity that she doesn't apply the same grip to her panties and pulls down.

Thank you.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

That's a completely different norkstress, d. Her first name may be Milena, and she may be slightly fullish of bongo, but that's where the resemblance to Milena Velba begins and ends. Quite frankly, I'd have thought the fact that they don't look anything alike would have given the game away.

http://www.rubmyboobs.net/hosted/345vvw/hosted.php?id=1373084

AlaeNoctis

Banned

My opinion: the Milena from Poland is much better.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Adios, Arti. Hooroo, Milkman. Cheerio, Seamus. Ciao, Swasy. Toodle-Pop, Torre (wherever you are). Bye-Bye, Wisty. So long, Bumfield. And doffed hat to everyone else. Cooee!

Banana has left the building.