• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Milena Velba - One for the big boob lovers

I don't see anything disgusting about her, even if her breasts were much smaller. She's a beautiful woman aging gracefully.

AliciaLoren36JJ

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

I fear I was a tad hasty in declaring Milena's homeless chum, Westy, aka Wendy Star, to be a tiny titter. She's not a tiny titter at all. She's not a supertitter either. She's somewhere in between. She's a goldilocks titter!

Is incredible, this guy has so much fantasy in creating pictures sets LOL

Homeless :scream:

Is it just me or is our Milena getting to be a one pony show, she's a beauty and all but every month it is the same set of poses, different location, different outfit. Didn't think I would ever get bored of her. If i enjoyed seeing the same thing over and over, I would have stuck with the wife!

Milena if you read this it is time to switch it up a bit, show some snatch already!

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Here's the full Snake Dress set.

And here's half of the new Coffee Party set (with Katharina and Terry). Happy oglings.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Here's the second half of the Coffee Party set, and guess what? That's right, not a flap in sight. Oh, the humanity. Still, there's some fine sucky-sucky work from Terry and Katharina. It's not the first time either of them have ever gnawed on a nork I'll wager.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

The preview pics for Milena's new set, Spaceship JJ 36, are up and she looks to be in fine tit. Fingers crossed that that's a disintegration ray gun in her right hand and she's about to give her panties a blast. I'll keep ya posted.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Here's the first half of the Spaceship JJ 36 set. Sadly, no panties were harmed in the making of it, and she appears to have told a few porkies since we last ogled her, but it's extremely useful filth nonetheless. I rate it seven out of ten trouser rockets, and I don't hand out trouser rockets willy-nilly.

Here's the first half of the Spaceship JJ 36 set. Sadly, no panties were harmed in the making of it, and she appears to have told a few porkies since we last ogled her, but it's extremely useful filth nonetheless. I rate it seven out of ten trouser rockets, and I don't hand out trouser rockets willy-nilly.
I like your funny words banana man:D

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Here's the second half of the Spaceship JJ 36 set. There's still no cunnet but there is some excellent low-slung bongo work.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

The preview pic for Milena's new set, Snow White Meets the Evil Queen, is up on her site. There's much hubbub in big boob ogling circles that this set will break the cunnet drought. If you rearrange the letters in the title, and add some new ones, and get rid of some, you end up with 'see my underbits'. I dont think it's a coincidence. I'll keep ya posted.