• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Milena Velba - One for the big boob lovers

Hey BP.

If we have Goldilocks,
Can we finally see the 3 bears?

Milena's left bear Tit, Milena's right bear Tit, and Milena's bear pussy?:rolleyes:

Regards (and wishfully) Grumpy.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

I don't mean to tell you how to ogle, Grumpowski, but perhaps you should try pointing an eyeball at Milena's Bodycast set. Bare left tit, bare right tit and bare pussy, it's got the whole magoo.

I don't mean to tell you how to ogle, Grumpowski, but perhaps you should try pointing an eyeball at Milena's Bodycast set. Bare left tit, bare right tit and bare pussy, it's got the whole magoo.

Amazing BP; more detail than ever seen before. The detail in the cast is amazing. Quite grooovy.

:nanner:

Regards Grumpy.

PS Thanks for the Homeless set too.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Don't mean to be crude.....but it's time she start showing her vagoo more and more and wide open!!! From what she has showed, it is a very nice one!!!
That's not crude, El. As a younger Banana I once Photoshopped a wine bottle up Milena's murgatroyd. Now, that was crude. I was a crude fool in those days.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I gotta say, I'm a fan of Milena but that "homeless" photo set definitely crosses the line of good taste in my book.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Yer, well, I find this picture from D.W.A.T. to be in bad taste:

She's carrying a case marked 'EMERGENCY PANTIES'. 'EMRGENCY PANTIES' for feck's sake! Oh, the humanity! Still, mustn't blub.