• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BananaPalmer

Closed Account
Re: Milena Velba - One for the big boob lovers

I like your thinking... almost like the JFK "Magic Bullet" theory...
Thankyou. I also have a theory on the Kennedy assasination: it's my belief that had Milena been in Dealey Plaza on that fateful day and flashed her underbits at the passing Prez then the only footage that would exist is of her underbits:

Thankyou. I also have a theory on the Kennedy assasination: it's my belief that had Milena been in Dealey Plaza on that fateful day and flashed her underbits at the passing Prez then the only footage that would exist is of her underbits:

Wow! You put a lot of thought into that!

StarMan

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Wow! You put a lot of thought into that!

StarMan
Yer, well, thinking's a hobby of mine so it's not out unusual for me to do three-to-four solid minutes of it every day. I subscribe to the theory that the brain is like a muscle - you use it or you lose it - and also like a muscle too much use can lead to strains, pulls and tears.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Ditto Aneta Buena. Six years she's been modelling and still no furpot. I don't even think that's legal.
If it's not illegal then it should be, and it should be a jailable offence under the crimes against chaps' trousers act. The prospect of a jot of stir would soon loosen their panties.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Here's the complete 'Vintage Girdle In Mauve' set. She doesn't show any cunnet but her bongos are in excellent mid-season form. In a perfect world she'd be looking at a stretch of porridge, possibly suspended because of her tasty tit-ends. That's the sort of world I'd like to live in.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Here's the complete 'Vintage Girdle In Mauve' set. She doesn't show any cunnet but her bongos are in excellent mid-season form. In a perfect world she'd be looking at a stretch of porridge, possibly suspended because of her tasty tit-ends. That's the sort of world I'd like to live in.

She is just crazy-huge...

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

i know Milena and nadine, but does anyone know who the blonde is, and where more pics can be found. is there a topic about her on the forum?
thanks...!
It's Christiane, aka Chrissi. She's a smaller, blonder version of Milena, complete with an unhealthy attachment to her panties. They must make women's underwear damnably comfortable in Germany, that's all I can say.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Y'know, a thought just occurred to me: perhaps Milena doesn't even realise that she's wearing panties. Hear me out. The sheer heft of her bongos would prevent her from being able to see the ground immediately in front of her let alone her underbits and with the amount of blood they require, well, her poor brain must be perpetually starved of oxygen and that can cause forgetfulness. She may simply forget that she's wearing them. I know, I know, but it's not impossible.

Alright, that's today's thinking out of the way.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

I met a podiatrist chappy at a party last night and I was telling him about my hobby, ogling Milena. I was in fine form. I described her oversized wobble fruits in glorious detail. He was keenly interested, although not so much in her bongos, but in her big toes. He wanted to know if she had unusually long big toes.

'I couldn't tell you,' I told him, 'I've never looked further south than her perpetually pantied pussy.'

'The reason I ask,' he said ignoring my panty remark, 'is that in my professional experience women with natural whoppers often have long big toes for extra stability. The bigger the boobs the bigger the toes. Next time you ogle her have a look at her feet.'

I did, and he was right, she does. Begorrah!

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Gentlemen, the moment we're all hankering for is getting closer. The preview pics for Milena's new set, Homeless, are up and in true samaritan fashion she donates her panties to a starving tiny titter. Granted, it's only a g-string, which is little more than a snack, her bra would have made heartier fare, but the point is Milena and her skimpitudes are no longer the inseperable chums they once were.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

I fear I was a tad hasty in declaring Milena's homeless chum, Westy, aka Wendy Star, to be a tiny titter. She's not a tiny titter at all. She's not a supertitter either. She's somewhere in between. She's a goldilocks titter!