• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Its true. Theres a set of her out there in a sailor outfit. Totally shaved.

she is bald as an eagle! unfortunately we'll never get anything like it out of her again.

EDIT: Do not attach images mid-thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
she is bald as an eagle! unfortunately we'll never get anything like it out of her again.

EDIT: Do not attach images mid-thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Can someone tell me the name of the photo set where Milena is wearing the sailor outfit? Is there a link somewhere to that set?

Someone needs to sort out that "48J" thing. Milena wouldn't be too happy if she read someone thought she was a 48J!

I'd guess she's more like 36J/36K.

Are you kidding? That rack is much bigger than 36 inches. I think 48 inches is about right.

What an awesome mature woman, with the most incredible pair of tits!

I only wish she'd do some shoots with men -- young men, like 18 to 22 years old. Milena would look so beautiful with a young guy (or two) sucking those gigantic tits, fucking her tits, pile driving that pussy, and launching the load of a lifetime all over that enormous rack!

Oh yeah?why do you say that?

I've followed her career since 2004, there has been a noticeable change in the amount of flesh she'll display. In the beginning there were brief shots of snatch, as time moved on she'd prance around in a bra and panties only showing her top bits. And now all we get is her in a skirt and a pair of jeans and some of her tits. At the rate she goes, in 4 more years she'll just be posting fully clothed photos. Almost as if her web site was part of face book.

Can someone tell me the name of the photo set where Milena is wearing the sailor outfit? Is there a link somewhere to that set?

its called get off your ass and use a search button! they are out there for the viewing. I'd post a link to a plentiful source but that is supposedly "illegal".

Hint: Search out a man by the name of "tonhoek". like the x-files, its out there.

I've followed her career since 2004, there has been a noticeable change in the amount of flesh she'll display. In the beginning there were brief shots of snatch, as time moved on she'd prance around in a bra and panties only showing her top bits. And now all we get is her in a skirt and a pair of jeans and some of her tits. At the rate she goes, in 4 more years she'll just be posting fully clothed photos. Almost as if her web site was part of face book.

Ugh! Why is she wasting our time then? Cant she retire with dignity?

Good infor swasy. I wouldn't mind if she only did G/G hardcore vid.

Are you kidding? That rack is much bigger than 36 inches. I think 48 inches is about right.

What an awesome mature woman, with the most incredible pair of tits!

I only wish she'd do some shoots with men -- young men, like 18 to 22 years old. Milena would look so beautiful with a young guy (or two) sucking those gigantic tits, fucking her tits, pile driving that pussy, and launching the load of a lifetime all over that enormous rack!
36 is the under breasts measurements, when u put the tape under the breasts. She has a normal body almost skinny. She is 36
JJ is the cup that means that u have to add like a b c d e f g h i j (10 letters) that are 10 inches to rach her total breasts measurement (back plus boobs)
So she is 36 under breasts and 46 in total = 36J