• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BananaPalmer

Closed Account
Re: Milena Velba - One for the big boob lovers

I'm a stickler for correct terminology, would you call the sex act Milena and Anna are performing on each other below a 69'er or a 34½'er? Hmm?
Oglero :eek:

http://bookers025.****************/...STY+BABES+-+Milena+Velba+-+In+Touch+with+Anna

They're the holy grail for Milena Velba fans :1orglaugh

Yea every once in a while you get a peek... sometimes a view of the landing strip herself. I treasure them so.... I like the warm and fuzzy feeling.:rofl:

Haven't seen anything recent of the down there area, just stuff where she's covering with her hands, and even then she's got underwear on. :dunno:

Look at it this way - every woman has a vagina, but only ONE has that unique combination of beauty and bosom.

I cannot in good conscience (whatever that is) deny this statement. but i wanna see Milena's pussy, because it's HER pussy.:glugglug: Cheers.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Yea every once in a while you get a peek... sometimes a view of the landing strip herself. I treasure them so.... I like the warm and fuzzy feeling.:rofl:

Haven't seen anything recent of the down there area, just stuff where she's covering with her hands, and even then she's got underwear on. :dunno:
Hopefully Angela's convict heritage will compel her to steal Milena's panties. One can but hope.
Oglero :eek:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

You're being too soft with the praise.

Fucking incredible, or perhaps even amazingly awesome would be better descriptions. ;)

Geez I'd truly kill to tap that every day or at least every week. Those tits can change the course of nations.

EDIT - Do not post fake pictures of celebrities / models.

Last edited by a moderator:

nice pic

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: