• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Michelle's Obama portrait faces the internet

Barry’s is just as bad. It looks like he is trying to take a dump on the left field wall of Wrigley Field.

The artist chosen has been known to create paintings depicting black women holding a sword and the severed heads of white women.

Just imagine if a Republican president’s portrait was painted by an artist that had painted something with white people holding the severed heads of black people.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...rtraitist-and-decapitated-white-women-anyway/

Democrats: Without double standards, they’d have no standards at all.

lol @ Ben Shapiro.

I don't want to get too down on the artists as their own stylistic interpretations are of course part of the deal going in, but I think Michelle Obama is a beautiful, elegant woman, and frankly deserved a better portrait.

Barack, on the other hand, totally deserved his lol. That legacy being swallowed up tho.

I agree and appreciate your respect for artistic freedom.
The hypocrisy I imagined in a scenario where the races were flipped would not earn the same open mindedness from the left that you display.

I agree and appreciate your respect for artistic freedom.
The hypocrisy I imagined in a scenario where the races were flipped would not earn the same open mindedness from the left that you display.

I don't mean the beheading paintings (the guy who did Barack's portrait). that shit is vile and yeah, imagine the reverse. I meant the criticism they're getting for these two portraits of the former President and First Lady Obama.

I think the Obama portrait will soon take the place of “Dogs playing pool”.

ETA: or is it Poker?

Pyramids? :facepalm:

Let's not turn this into anything more than it is. It is just a shitty painting of previous shitty white house section 8 tenants that got evicted.

No, the Obamas fulfilled the terms of their lease, whilst Hillary's application was rejected forthright.

why am I talking like this?

Can someone make sense of this crap?

https://www.snopes.com/obama-official-portrait-sperm-cells/

Snopes is already on the case deflecting for the artist but clearly it appears to be something resembling a sperm cell on his temple.
There is a rather weak photo of Obama where it seems to show a vein on the same spot on Obama’s head but if the artist was attempting to go for realism by including the vein, he did a piss poor job.
Snopes are criticizing [NOBABE]Alex Jones [/NOBABE] and Hannity over their comments but come on! I think the artist has basically punked Obama. And no I don’t think Obama is behind it. I know what I see with my own eyes.

Some kind of weird presidential bukkake.

snopes is just two hippy swingers operating out of their home as they tend to their marijuana grow farm.

objective and just wanting the truth my dick hole.