• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Michelle's Obama portrait faces the internet

7.5 for effort. Slight deduction for not all caps, board issue I had as well.

But it is Animus’ and I borrowed it from him.

1.Alex Jones has not retracted his comments.

Oh thank God. I'd heard that he had and for a moment thought perhaps the guy had actually experienced a lucid, rational moment. It's good to know some things never change :)

Hannity has not commented.
So the spin here is that completely unbeknownst to Hannity his 'people' commented in his stead, correct?

The portrait speaks for itself and it is disturbing.

As far as I can tell, only to you, a guy who believes Bush blew up the Trade Center, and a gaggle of sperm-fixated 4chaners.
Not exactly great company you're coupled with.

Oh thank God. I'd heard that he had and for a moment thought perhaps the guy had actually experienced a lucid, rational moment. It's good to know some things never change :)

Hannity has not commented.
So the spin here is that completely unbeknownst to Hannity his 'people' commented in his stead, correct?

As far as I can tell, only to you, a guy who believes Bush blew up the Trade Center, and a gaggle of sperm-fixated 4chaners.
Not exactly great company you're coupled with.

I said I was being facetious about George Bush.
However, Jones is more rational than your heroes Maddow, the late night comedians, Olbermann et al.

I said I was being facetious about George Bush.

Yes I'm aware of that. Comment wasn't about that. It was about the company you have in being disturbed by this portrait.

However, Jones is more rational than your heroes Maddow, the late night comedians, Olbermann et al.

My heroes? lol You really do make some quantum leaps at times.

But actually yeah when it comes to being rational I do see them as far superior to anyone who's a combo Truther/Birther

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I watch Maddow on a fairly regular basis, there's nothing irrational about her, unless you don't like Truth.

On Topic, these "portraits" of Barack and Michelle Obama are joining similar "portraits" in The National Portrait Gallery, Obama, "praising" the images was tongue-in-cheek, only an idiot wouldn't have known from watching his comments.

georges

Staff member
I watch Maddow on a fairly regular basis, there's nothing irrational about her, unless you don't like Truth.

On Topic, these "portraits" of Barack and Michelle Obama are joining similar "portraits" in The National Portrait Gallery, Obama, "praising" the images was tongue-in-cheek, only an idiot wouldn't have known from watching his comments.

It depends of which truth you are preaching. Another interesting fact regarding this case
https://www.westernjournal.com/mich...ice-no-coincidence-heres-sneaky-message-sent/ and let's not forget the beliefs of the Obama painter too
https://www.westernjournal.com/obam...st-painted-black-women-beheading-white-women/

Last edited: