• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Don't like it? .. Don't join it? - there's millions of girls to choose from on this earth, instead of giving me shit.. just move onto the next.
Of course I'm gonna age, you're watching movies from 8-12 years ago... This is a new chapter in my life and career.
This is my FIRST site that I've actually had a say in anything (purely so that I don't get RIPPED OFF again) and I'm doing it my own way and finding my feet. I'll improve it with constructive criticism or helpful suggestions that I see within the site by the MEMBERS (might I add there are no condoms involved in this website, nor do you know what's coming up)... so feel free to continue bitching/moaning and thinking you know what goes on in my site & in my personal life... when you clearly know nothing. Not that my personal life makes any difference to you.
This will be my last post on here as I've discovered it's nowhere near as friendly as I first thought, I'll speak to the people who are nice to me on the social networks, anyone that comes on there giving me shit will simply be blocked.. I'm a busy girl with many things in and out of the industry so I don't have time for negativity in my life. so like I said.. don't like what you see? move on, there's plenty of new girls turning 18 and diving in head first every year... I wouldn't bother attempting a witty comeback/reply as it will only get read by the other forum users... not me.
Good bye, and good luck in life, you're gonna need it if you really feel the need to discuss MY life in depth... live your own.
Michelle

I think she is fucking lush.... love to be with her..... such a shame you retards have banished another star with whom we used to chat with.... well done.

Bonjour, mon ami, Michelle...

Thank you for the link. We look forward to more content from you in the future.

À bientôt,
Jean-Baptiste Guillaume

Hey,
If you check out the site they aren't currently allowing new people to join,
On Michelle's personal twitter she has said she has had to stop the website due to personal issues.
I am more than sure if you contacted her on twitter she would let you know the full details

These "personal issues" haven't prevented her from making regular appearances on AdultWork.

BillsHoneys

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
These "personal issues" haven't prevented her from making regular appearances on AdultWork.

Michelle is always on Twitter to answer questions, I'm sure if you asked for an update she would be more than happy to update you.

Due to nasty comments prior on here I think she has been put off from reposting on here as she says on one of the previous pages. (So she may not see your comments on here)

Hope this helps xo