• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Michelle is always on Twitter to answer questions, I'm sure if you asked for an update she would be more than happy to update you.

Due to nasty comments prior on here I think she has been put off from reposting on here as she says on one of the previous pages. (So she may not see your comments on here)

Hope this helps xo

has Michelle given up the website? maybe she needs to speak to Michelle Thorne and get some advice on how to revamp and relaunch her site to include a better "preview" to see what her site contained.... Michelle Thorne's site looks amazing, very professional and very clear what you're going to get....

Michelle B's site was a massive difference, there was no real way to assess the level of content available to members, and didn't even offer any downloadable videos (streaming only isn't something I'd be willing to pay for I'm afraid) and that may have affected her membership base.... lack of info doesn't make it "mysterious", it makes people more wary about signing up for a site to find it has minimal content once you've already paid....

I'm concerned about Michelle's commitment though, and I appreciate that "this" site is a personal one, but a few years ago she launched another site which closed shortly after.... maybe she should go to performing only rather than running a site of her own?

BillsHoneys

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Michelle B in the garden
BksT28TCEAApslh.jpg