• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Michelle Louise / Michelle B / Michelle Barrett

I've only taken the free tour. I got the impression that Michelle was just a "guest" on her own site :dunno:

There were plenty of pics/vids of other babes from the Relish studio.

Yeah, i got same impression and hasn't been updated in months.

Micheele did phone sex on one of the free sky channels a while back (maybe a year) has anyone seen her do i since? oes she do it on the encripted fantasy channel show?

Michelle B

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've not posted in ages. been really busy working and travelling, so not home much to check my mail or go online.

About my site.....

It's been run by two people I know. We shot about 6 scenes and paid for nice locations and talent. The plan was to shoot 4 scenes a month. Anyway, it cost me around £4000-5000 ($8000-10,000) and I've had 1 payment in 7 months. They also have all the content that I helped pay for. Obviously I stopped trusting them and have shot no other scenes since. I've wasted enough money.

There were still enough scenes to update the site for a couple of months and I'm trying my best to find out what's happening.

As for my boobs......No, I've not had another boob job!

I hope the info helps some of you out, and I'll try and keep you all up to date in future.

Love, Michelle B xxx

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

Bastards! Sorry to hear that, Michelle.

Thank God you didn't change your chest - it is absolutely perfect the way it is

darkman

Retired Moderator

Bastards! Sorry to hear that, Michelle.

Thank God you didn't change your chest - it is absolutely perfect the way it is
I second that old friend!
Hey Michelle... we miss you babe! Do not take so long to come here to say hello to us, OK ? Stay beautiful :wave:

Reactions: BNF