• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

georges

Staff member

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Michelle Louise / Michelle B / Michelle Barrett

I'm not that thrilled with the way the she looks in the Julian series.... she was at her best (imo) in the still she did for Michelle's Bedroom.

I'll still take the new links, but I want her back to the Bedroom.... style. ;)

Michelle B

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Hi guys!

I was told about this thread from a fan so thought I'd come take a look! Wow, a whole thread just about me! Thanks everyone who contributed!

Just to let you all know that the www.michellesbedroom.com site is 'not' my official site. I did about 5 scenes for these guys in January and the sets were for web content on other sites. I didn't know they were gonna build a site claiming it was my official site or something.

Lot's of fans have e-mailed me about the site complaining as they thought their money was going to me personally & thought they were contacting me through the site. I'd just like to confirm that my 'real' official site will be up later this year. I'm planning to get as much new & exclusive content onto the site, as is possible! So I personally wouldn't keep paying to the 'fake' official site as I won't work for these guys again, so I can't see them updating the site in the future!

Anyone wanting to contact me can mail me through my yahoo group. Or leave a message on the group.

Someone further up the thread asked if I was going back on Live XXX again. Well I'll be back on that channel on Monday night!

Thanks again to everyone who's posted links & pics because there were lots of content I'd not even seen before!

Take care,

Michelle B xxx

Last edited:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

Michelle B said:
Hi guys!

I was told about this thread from a fan so thought I'd come take a look! Wow, a whole thread just about me! Thanks everyone who contributed!

Just to let you all know that the www.michellesbedroom.com site is 'not' my official site. I did about 5 scenes for these guys in January and the sets were for web content on other sites. I didn't know they were gonna build a site claiming it was my official site or something.

Lot's of fans have e-mailed me about the site complaining as they thought their money was going to me personally & thought they were contacting me through the site. I'd just like to confirm that my 'real' official site will be up later this year. I'm planning to get as much new & exclusive content onto the site, as is possible! So I personally wouldn't keep paying to the 'fake' official site as I won't work for these guys again, so I can't see them updating the site in the future!

Anyone wanting to contact me can mail me through my yahoo group. Or leave a message on the group.

Someone further up the thread asked if I was going back on Live XXX again. Well I'll be back on that channel on Monday night!

Thanks again to everyone who's posted links & pics because there were lots of content I'd not even seen before!

Take care,

Michelle B xxx

It isn't every day that I get to welcome someone as lovely as yourself,

Welcome to our board Michelle :hatsoff: