• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miami - Possible Ground Zero for Zombie Apocalypse?

I still wouldn't risk it. Safer with the Zombies.

i'd be more worried about all the meth heads cruising around than sarah palin honestly. like i said, i've never seen her...zombies are way more predictable than tweakers too. i almost feel like moving lol

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
i could probably be convinced to help you out with that...besides everyone knows alaska's safe from the zombie apocalypse..:dunno:

I'm on my way.......

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I wanna see the toxicology report on this fucking guy. But, in the event that it is in fact the beginning of the zombie apocalypse....I say fuck em! bring it!

More fun!:

A New Jersey man allegedly cut out his entrails in front of police and then threw bits of his flesh and intestines at them.

The gruesome scene played out at a home in Hackensack, N.J., where 43-year-old Wayne Carter allegedly barricaded himself in on Sunday, NBC New York reported.

Officers got a call that morning when a witness said Carter was threatening to harm himself with a knife. Two cops responded, kicked in the door and found Carter in the corner, the station reported.

Carter allegedly ignored officers' orders to put down the knife, and instead began stabbing himself in the abdomen, neck and legs.

An attempt to pepper spray the bleeding man had no effect, the Associated Press reported.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...y_n_1554126.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6746966, member: 201847"]I'm ready to fight zombies. Here I come.

you're more than welcome to join me, Briana Lee and thespokenwheel up here in alaska if you'd like.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The fuck is going on in this world?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Three things you need in order to survive a zombie apocalypse.

1. KITT (Knight Industries Two Thousand) - The Hoff's talking car.
2. MacGyver on your team.
3. Burt Gummer on your team because he'd bring along his whole arsenal.

Anything and everything else could quite possibly lead to failure and death in the end.

And that's saying something, because that bitch (Palin) sucks hard.

I hope she swallows as good as she sucks. I'd love to find out first hand anytime.