• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Metallica: Death Magnetic

...bla...

Ghost Division - Sabaton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxjgRvaTunc

Firestorm - Sabaton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Ii_L0MSiM

Attero Dominatus - Sabaton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu55FjIbAUo

The music is way better than anything from DM and the lyrics are like small history lessons in themselves, but in a fun way of being history lessons, as you can bang your head :banger:

fucking LOL.

it's ok to me that you don't like the new metallica. no problem with that and no problem if you hate metallica for their style change after justice, playing mainstream rock. i totally understand that point.

but, hell, what do you want to tell us? that this awful 08/15 manowar-clone songwriting from sabaton can stand any song of the new metallica? that this unoriginal style of playing metal is any better? unbelievable. you must be in love with an old clichè and are not really aware of what music is really about, hm? and you want to tell where "hard working music" leads to? this really gave me a big smile today, thank you.

:2 cents:

Best album Metallica has put out since ...And Justice For All. They're back!!!

I honestly can't think of anything that I dislike about it.

You haven't even listened to Death Magnetic have you?

Why are you in this conversation?

Death Magnetic is no more "chart friendly" than Master of Puppets.

The reason it's number 1 is because it is so highly antisipated, not because it's made for pop-fans.

Now, get out of the thread.

It is more chart friendly that MOP and to say otherwise is foolish. And as for your get out the thread comment, fucking make me, bitch. That's right you can't can you, so STFU, telling me to get out because you're too pig ignorant to a differing view.

And for the record, I have heard the album, never paid a dime for it. It isn't worth cash, it amazes me sometimes how cunts like Hetfield and Ulrich record crap noise and sell it to simpletons out there that lap it up like there's no tomorrow. No wonder Crapallica have no interest in going back to their roots, they are too busy milking the likes of you for all you have, too busy to care about quality music.

Stick your Crapallica album up your bitch ass... BITCH :thefinger

As for the one that stated Sabaton were Manowar clones. Manowar and Crapallica are one and the same... THEY ARE ALL A FUCKING JOKE. It figures someone in here would lump the likes of Manowar into the same sentence as Sabaton and try and make it sound valid. There is no accounting for taste in this thread that's for fucking sure.

Well ladies I am going to have to leave you now, got better things to do at this point in time. Can't sit infront of a PC all day like some on here you know. Cheerio and enjoy your piece of crap DM album.

Any clown that states that this band is BACK, because of this album, needs to listen to it more and let it sink in. And once the excitement of getting to hear a new album has worn off, reality will kick in. IT SUCKS.

@ravenholm: you came here and start bitching, and now you've nothing better than arrogance to defend your manners?

that's pathetic.

i think it's better for you to leave those hateful things behind instead of bitching around before you conjure a gastric ulcer.

your opinion is just one opinion and not the one and only opinion.

FUUUUCK!!! They're gonna be rehearsing at the Cow Palace for 3 weeks for their tour , with the load in starting tomorrow. I was called as a rigger for it, but my fucking harness doesn't have a positioning ring, which is an absolute must for anyone rigging the Cow Palace. That means I'm missing on not only a couple grand for 3 weeks' of work, but I gonna miss Metallica! FUUUCK!!! :crash:

Wait a minute, the Cow Palace is still around? Werent that place supposed to be destroyed? As for Death Magnetic, it is much better than the newer albums but there arent many albums by anyone that compare to the "Big 3" of Metallica albums.

Wait a minute, the Cow Palace is still around? Werent that place supposed to be destroyed?

They're trying to tear it down and make condos and a strip mall, but there's groups that insist that it should remain. I really don't care one way or the other. The building sucks. It has terrible acoustics for concerts, it's awkward, hell, it's a fucking barn, for fuck's sake! It was designed to hold the rodeo, not rock 'n roll.

By the way, did you know that the COW stands for California, Oregon, and Washington, which is the agricultural circuit that the building was built to service. ;)

I just listened to it in the car on my way to the office. I must say its the best I've heard from them after the And Justice For All album . :banger:

By the way, did you know that the COW stands for California, Oregon, and Washington, which is the agricultural circuit that the building was built to service. ;)

Now I know i wasnt the only one who thought the "COW" was for the livestock kind. As for the new album, how can you complain if its less than $10. Although the Guitar Hero version sounds much better, cleaner maybe.

I listened the CD today and it has some good songs but it doesn't call my atenttion at all to listen it again... too many long songs... why that??

I give it a 5.5/10 to Death Magnetic

Long songs are fine.
Metallica long songs maybe not so much anymore...

My sister FINALLY gave me my copy and I listened to it. Not bad, and compared to St. Anger, very good.

Oh, and my MetallicA concert tickets arrived today. :banger:

Hi all ,
I think Death Magnetic is a great come back to metallica . I like what I'm hearing so far ..
the day that never comes is a great tune ..in my openion it's the 2008 "one" ..also sucide and redemption is a grat tune ...unforgiven 3 also .

Best album Metallica has put out since ...And Justice For All. They're back!!!

I honestly can't think of anything that I dislike about it.

I agree but don't forget the Black Album and st. anger worth listening with an open mind in the shadow of death magnetic .
well , like it or not .... :banger: Metallica rules

Metallica will never be able to please everyone no matter what they do. They were criticized on the Black Album for selling out and cutting their songs down to fit into radio air play (commercial sellouts). Everything after Justice sucks IMO. This album is better than anything they've put out since Justice, but it's not old school. The songs are longer which someone on here already mentioned they don't like. The drums on Justice were WAY in front yet most people liked it. Now the drums in front aren't good? Jamez is still trying to sing now instead of screaming like on RTL. The guitar work isn't bluesy anymore like on the Loads. The solo work is much improved on this album. I don't expect much from them so I don't get disappointed anymore. I've only listened to it about 5 times all the way through. I'd give it a weak 6 on a 1/10 scale.

Metallica: Dick Magnet

I worked on the set for the new tour a few days ago. It's fucking awesome! As a main part of the show they have 4 metallic coffins suspended in the air, one over each corner of the stage, with 7 high-end moving lights in each one. I was only there for one day, and nothing is in place yet (they're still fucking with set pieces not fitting properly where they want them), but what's in place looks awesome! :thumbsup: