• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Metallica: Death Magnetic

My sister bought me the CD, but hasn't given it to me yet. :crying:

I like what I've heard on the radio.

STILL haven't listened to St. Anger all the way through.

Oh, yeah. I'm going to see them in concert on January 12th. :banger:

i love metallica more than ALOT of bands....but they seriously need to stop

my best description of this album is metallica trying to sounds like metallica

So it came out? I read the review in RS and I already knew they would suck them off just because Rick Rubin produced it. The fact that he produced in and of itself makes me wonder how much better it could possibly be. After all, he is the most over rated producer in the world.

I'd rather get this for free then pay those stingy asses one red cent. I''l burn it from someone when I get the chance. My sister's a huge fan. I'll burn it from her.

Oh yeah, nothing beat s And Justice...! :hatsoff:

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
i am more of a megadeath fan i don't know why so many people hated the risk album.
but me personaliy i relate more so too megadeath songs then metallica. i really like peace sells sweating bullet's in my darkest hour hanger 18 holy wars wake up dead and a tout le monde for anyone does not know them and only metallica i highly recommend them too.

Spleen

Banned?
Fucking great album, the best they've been in alsmot two decades.

It's not as good as the old albums, but I've been listening to that stuff over and over for too many years, it's great to hear something new that is also true to the older Metallica. The only two downsides for me; When I heard there was a 10 minute instrumental, I thought it was gonna be good enough to defeat Orion, but failed. Still a good song though. And also the last track My Apocalypse is a really shitty way to end the album. It needed something epic, instead it was just some heavy thrashing for a mere 5 minutes. Still, not a bad song, but not a great outro.

Even if you die hard fans don't think it's that good, can you name a better metal album that has come out this year?

I already knew they would suck them off just because Rick Rubin produced it. The fact that he produced in and of itself makes me wonder how much better it could possibly be. After all, he is the most over rated producer in the world.

He can't be more overrated and/or worse than Bob Rock and what's his nuts....Timbaland or whatever the fuck his name is.

Hmmm, I just pulled garage days disc two out of the storage for old time sake, and I must say, I was sleeping on that one. Good stuff - all covers - but good stuff. I guess by the time they had released it with the first (new) disc they went so pop on me I couldn't even bare it. But I will play that for the next few days. :thumbsup:

Fucking great album, the best they've been in alsmot two decades.

It's not as good as the old albums, but I've been listening to that stuff over and over for too many years, it's great to hear something new that is also true to the older Metallica. The only two downsides for me; When I heard there was a 10 minute instrumental, I thought it was gonna be good enough to defeat Orion, but failed. Still a good song though. And also the last track My Apocalypse is a really shitty way to end the album. It needed something epic, instead it was just some heavy thrashing for a mere 5 minutes. Still, not a bad song, but not a great outro.

Even if you die hard fans don't think it's that good, can you name a better metal album that has come out this year?

The Art of War - Sabaton

Since St Anger, i have completely lost my interest in Metallica.

I agree on that. I especially hate the drumsound on st.anger, sounds like he's smashing barrels or something... i think metallica have already finished their great times of success completing with the black album. everything after that was like "making new records for the sake of making new records". same with
Iron Maiden, Deep Purple or AcDc. they should have stopped at the right point in time.
... the Rolling Stones are the only band with the license to remain a great rock band :rofl:

Nice album, the only song i don't like is the instrumental one, don't remeber the name

Wow:eek:, im sorry to hear that. That song ( Suicide and Redemption) is a really good song. I was happy to see that they put an instrumentel back on their album. Well just my :2 cents: about it :cool:.