• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Metal Music

Wuts ur Favorite metal band????

• Metallica

Votes: 38 34.2%
  • Slipknot

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Pantera

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Other(post the name of the band plz)

Votes: 43 38.7%

• Total voters
I hate slipnot whats with the mask & beatin on each on stage, well they have entertain people in some way or form, cause its certainley not there shitty music

Im not really i big fan of metal, dont get me wrong though i do like a few maiden songs, but im more into hard rock like MotorHead, Led Zep, Iggy & The Stooges, ect....

I hate Metallica!:D

They've been sucking for more than 10 years now...;)

Damn right the early 90s was when they were at the best, & now there all clean, no drugs & booze,

Damn right the early 90s was when they were at the best, & now there all clean, no drugs & booze,
:rofl: please. :rofl:

Iron Maiden and bands like that can get pretty soft too... I'm sure anyone can love Blood Brothers! Beautiful song! Ignorant people think too much of Metal as noise and scream...They really should listen to some good bands before thinking something like that...
i dont consider maiden soft. even with their slow ballads like infinite dreams, pick up and jam.

BTW, what do you listen to other than Maiden, Rush and Slayer?

off the top of my head: sepultura, acdc, gnr, Pantera, scorpions, arch enemy, alice cooper, sabbath, ozzy, danzig, motorhead, megadeth, motley crue, dio, priest, metallica, machinehead, mudvayne, zombie (white and rob), skid row.

softer stuff- petty, springsteen, eagles, deep purple, offspring, benatar, elton john, queen, neil young.

a complete list would take a little longer. :D

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I voted slipknot, but I love pantera, and I like allot of the other groups that the other posters are mentioning, I do however HATE metallica IMO they are just as over rated and I think even more so than other people think slipknot is over rated!! slipknot has an authentic style, are much more entertaining and overall I think there music is allot better than that of metallica..

I must admit my all time favorite band is "RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE" I don't know if you would consider them a true metal band? but in the name of intensity, music, lyrics, importance (politically), and authenticity there are few bands that can match them in all aspects of what make a great band!!

I also love BLACK SABBATH, MARILYN MANSON, and so on etc..etc.. there are so many variables to picking favorite bands cuz some are nostalgic, some are contemporary, so allot of bands are liked or disliked due to the era they were in there prime or when they debut'd, so I love allot of metal bands.. most are of the commercial variety, I have not delved into the underground bands that recieve no radio play due to graphic content, but if it sounded good I would be a fan of that as well..

I absolutely love heavy metal!! so no matter the kind of metal it is, speedcore, black metal or whatever they call the underground stuff thats never heard on the radio I am sure I would like it if I heard them.. but I don't have the financial capacity to buy all that undergroud music..

I am sorry for this long disertation but I am very passionate about my music!! I love music as much as girls and guns!! my musical diversity is all over the map.. you couldn't pin point my ear for music even if you knew me..

Spleen

Banned?
bit of a strange selection isnt it?
of all the metal bands in the world, why only slipknot metallica and pantera?