• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mesa, AZ officer acquitted in killing of Daniel Shaver

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah police are great.
Like the Fort Lauderdale Police Dept.
Official story is that at 12:53 PM on Jan. 6th 2017 a US Military guy flew 1000's of miles on an airplane to Florida a few days before a major gun law vote was about to be passed, got off the plane and took some potshots and killed some people then laid face down on the carpet and waited to be taken to spent the rest of his life in a concrete box.
Here a a still from a cel phone video of the surveilence camera at the airport ( Don't pay attention to the fact that all his shots are towards his right but the victims they showed were to his left).

Video%20of%20shooter.JPG

Airport%2BTerror%2BOne.jpg

The police came, marked his handgun with a coffee cup and arrested Esteban Santiago-Ruiz along with his 3 names and took him off to jail.

And thats the official story. The incident lasted for 70-80 seconds so by 12:55 PM it was over. Thank you Police.

But Thats not All!
At approx. 2:45 PM (Almost 2 hours after the suspect was arrested and taken from the scene) 100's or perhaps thousands of POLICE swarm the Ft Lauderdale Airport with Guns, Tanks, Helicopters, Motorcycles, Skateboards and all kinds of Military Type Vehicles.
There are cops jumping out of trucks, cops riding on top of cars, cops riding in trunks of cars, cops running around all over with big giant guns yelling and screaming and pointing those big guns at everything that moves.
There are people running all over the place, people hiding behind cars,
people being herded out onto the runway.
Calls coming in on the scanner of shooter in terminal 1, Terminal 3, Terminal 4 and even in the parking garage.
The FBI shows up! The ATF! The DHS! You name it, they are there armed to the teeth and confiscating cell phones at gunpoint.

fort-lauderdale-shooting-wire-pics-mugshot-640x480.jpg

Its total Panic! Its total Chaos!
Everybody except for Santa Paul (Who was filmed standing in at least 3 different areas of the airport with his dog) is running all over the place.
There are even full news crews at the scene filming the panic and chaos because news crews hang around airports and wait for this kind of stuff.

Even Shoeless Mama and her 2 daughters were filmed all over the airport that day, Running in a different part and different floor of the shooting, hiding behind luggage at the baggage pickup area, and sitting on the filthy sidewalk outside surrounded by news crews.
AP17006776260249.jpg

Luckily the police did eventually help this poor bastard who ran hundreds of feet with blood pouring out of him then was filmed sitting here for over 10 minutes surrounded by police who only went to help him after the CNN cameras started rolling.

3BE74BA900000578-0-A_picture_shared_on_social_media_allegedly_showed_one_of_the_peo-a-94_1483727965291.jpg

All this TERROR began almost 2 hours after the suspect was arrested and not a hint of a problem before.
This is a fact.

100's probably a thousand police incliding FBI, ATF, all swarming the airport at the exact same time 2 hours AFTER a supposed event.
Normal citizens getting screamed at but POLICE aiming guns at them and forced to take themselves and their children and run around in a state of terror over an imaginary threat.

Surely most of these police knew that even if there was a real shooting that it happened hours before.
But yet they still did it. They still took part in it.
They still chased regular people like you and me all over the airport at gunpoint that day.
Why? Because they are order followers.
They follow orders because if they don't they will lose their jobs, they will lost their homes, theyre wives will leave them and they will become weekend dads who pay most of their money in child support while living in a small apartment or back at moms.
They follow orders even if it means creating terror and panic for thousands of men women and children who are just trying to live a peaceful life over a threat they know does not exist.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=UG23K77KA5YN

You need the police for an emergency call them and hopefully they will help.
(Don't expect any help from the court system unless you are an attractive white female however).

But remember they are not your friends because they aren't.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yeah police are great.
Like the Fort Lauderdale Police Dept.
Official story is that at 12:53 PM on Jan. 6th 2017 a US Military guy flew 1000's of miles on an airplane to Florida a few days before a major gun law vote was about to be passed, got off the plane and took some potshots and killed some people then laid face down on the carpet and waited to be taken to spent the rest of his life in a concrete box.
Here a a still from a cel phone video of the surveilence camera at the airport ( Don't pay attention to the fact that all his shots are towards his right but the victims they showed were to his left).

Video%20of%20shooter.JPG

:clap:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Show us a link to this Fort Lauderdale final report. And while you are at it, give us the names and communications records you claim organized this shooting event.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hi bob, Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.

A final police report do you mean?
I'm just going by the "official" story told by the police, the media, news articles, press conferences, websites like wikipedia, ect.

As far as who organized it I wish I knew for sure.
I suspect these are a joint effort of both GOV agencies both US and Israeli and private businesses that specialize in crisis drills like crisis cast and others.

And of course the big news media is in collusion and is used to portray them as real.

I just anal-lize the information they give me bob then draw my conclusions from that. Nothing is hidden, its all right there in front of us.

For the record and I hope I am wrong but there might be another event on Friday or soon thereafter. If so most likely in the US again but possibly Western Europe. Probably a major city also NY, Boston or Chicago.
And the next one will most likely be called a Muslim attack and not a White Male Lone Nut.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
When your contention is that these events are staged, you also contend that no one had died. The names of these people are reported by the media and published in police reports. Obituaries are created and their funeral services are made public. Death records and coroner reports verify these victims are of public record also. Has any of these victims turned up alive or non existent? No. All of the information above provides indisputable proof that these events were real.