• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mesa, AZ officer acquitted in killing of Daniel Shaver

georges

Staff member
The jury was biased and probably corrupted.

DuanCulo

Staff member
Clear as day execution. How these jury members sleep at night after acquitting piece of shit cop after piece of shit cop who are clearly guilty of murder, is beyond me.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Go for it.
Cripes the cop in the video spent a good four or five minutes playing a deadly and at times confusing game of Simon Sez with his instructions, and from the tone of his voice sounded like he wasn't about to stop until the guy fucked up. Why didn't they cuff him well before the point of the shooting?

Heck with that guy.
I'm reading there were 5 cops there. In a narrow hallway. Just handcuff the guy already. Unless he's Clint Eastwood there is no way he's gonna possibly get a shot off even if he had a gun. Common sense.
And another thing, Cops lie especially if their job may be at risk. They lie in police reports all the time. They probably lie more in court than non cops do.

So anything they say happened before that video is not relevant.

The jury was biased and probably corrupted.

either corrupt or intimidated or both.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I just had this thought. I'm sure I'm not the first:
If there were 5 police with guns drawn on this man and he did something to give sufficient cause to fire on him meaning kill him.......then why did only one police shoot?
Shouldn't they all have if it was justified?

I wonder if that point came up in court.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Everyone wants to shit on cops until they actually need them

Like so many issues these days, people tend to go to extremes (on both sides). I consider myself to be a law & order type person. My family has a larger than average number of law enforcement people, current and retired. And at one point in my early years, I considered going into federal law enforcement... but I found that I liked money too much at that time, so I chose a career in finance. But I still spent time with family and friends who were cops. I've spent time with them at the gun range and just hanging out. And while I agree that the average cop is there to do a job, and does that job, the one thing about cops that is also generally true is the vow of silence that they follow, even when one of their own is clearly in the wrong. It's no different, IMO, than the mafia's omertà. You can't be a good guy if you cover up for a bad guy. Cops have not been anointed by God and they have not been drafted into the profession. So those that bring shame on the profession should be prosecuted and jailed, just like any other person who commits a criminal act. And when (grand) juries turn a blind eye, it just creates an air of mistrust among the public and communities.

BTW, does anyone ever wonder why and how federal agencies, like the U.S. Marshal's Service, is charged with hunting down violent criminals and dangerous fugitives, yet they do not have the same number or percentage of questionable shootings as everyday beat cops? One is training. But, according to one thing that I've been told, it's also based on how effectively federal agencies tend to cull out the cowboys (and cowgirls) who have personality and mental defects. You'd be amazed at how many city and town cops, with longer careers in law enforcement, are turned away from federal law enforcement, simply because they display a psychological tendency to shoot first and ask questions later. But these same cowboys, with axes to grind, are allowed to wander our streets with guns and badges, some no better than the criminals that they lock up. And that, for those of us who have no desire to live in a police state, is very sad. Additionally, the fact that good cops are prohibited from purging their ranks of these criminals in blue, is even sadder.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
. And that, for those of us who have no desire to live in a police state, is very sad. Additionally, the fact that good cops are prohibited from purging their ranks of these criminals in blue, is even sadder.

They are not prohibited. They dont have the morals, courage or balls to do so or they just think they are above the law.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well Will we can go that direction but I'd rather focus on this actual incident.
I showed the video to a friend today and he was very upset.
"Just handcuff him". He was yelling at the tablet. Its hard seeing that.

Which makes sense. You can't scream orders at a person, tell them at least 3 times that you are going to riddle them with bullets if they make a mistake.
Anyway, I'm repeating myself.
And I don't see any police speaking out against this. And they won't be.

But I am officially scared to death of the police at this point.
They have guns. Too many have what appears to be personalities ranging from highly agitated to very mentally disturbed ( I say that primarily from 1st hand experience). And they can use these weapons to commit unjustified homicide and very rarely have to answer for it.

All in all this is just another way in which the US is regressing and turning into a 3rd world country which make no mistake is part of the plan.
All it is good for , its only future purpose is to have a strong military to be used as a means for a few to get richer and more powerful. Lots of bullets and bombs and fresh bodies is all it needs to serve its function.
Giggity

Did someone say until we need the police?

New Orleans Police Fire 51 for Desertion

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/new_orleans_police_fire_51_for_desertion/

When things are bad they will leave you to defend yourself.

Or, they will follow unconstitutional commands to stand down.

Before they leave you to defend yourself they might try to take your guns.

the police are not legally obligated to protect you, as in, if they get there too late you can't sue them for negligence.

that 2nd amendment though.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Well Will we can go that direction but I'd rather focus on this actual incident.
I showed the video to a friend today and he was very upset.
"Just handcuff him". He was yelling at the tablet. Its hard seeing that.

Which makes sense. You can't scream orders at a person, tell them at least 3 times that you are going to riddle them with bullets if they make a mistake.
Anyway, I'm repeating myself.
And I don't see any police speaking out against this. And they won't be.

But I am officially scared to death of the police at this point.
They have guns. Too many have what appears to be personalities ranging from highly agitated to very mentally disturbed ( I say that primarily from 1st hand experience). And they can use these weapons to commit unjustified homicide and very rarely have to answer for it.

All in all this is just another way in which the US is regressing and turning into a 3rd world country which make no mistake is part of the plan.
All it is good for , its only future purpose is to have a strong military to be used as a means for a few to get richer and more powerful. Lots of bullets and bombs and fresh bodies is all it needs to serve its function.
Giggity

Police should have to go to school and train much longer than they do now to be in their position.

They should be held responsible for heir actions, and their life should not be more valuable than anyone else's life.

Things have to change for the better and soon.

the police are not legally obligated to protect you, as in, if they get there too late you can't sue them for negligence.

that 2nd amendment though.

They are in place to protect and serve and they are paid by taxpayer money. So, that makes them obligated regardless of what anyone says.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
After starting this thread, Ani sent me a PM to apologize. This is my response:

No. After seeing the video I was all about FUCK THE POLICE (in Mesa, anyway). I didn't comment because I wanted to see how it plays out. That one of the officers fled the country speaks volumes about how shitty that shooting was and how badly the city handled the aftermath. The victim (That is exactly what he was) was prone and compliant. Within thirty seconds another officer should have been on top of the suspect/victim and searching him. This tragedy should never have happened, as many others, as well. It's shit like this that made my life exponentially harder. It fueled the fires of animosity and distrust of uniformed police officers.

I appreciate the sentiment, though and there's nothing to forgive but I'll offer it regardless.

This is one of the many reasons I loathe Arizona.

Here's a feel good ending for you from Seattle. This is how things should go down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=257&v=4G-0jrcqz-g

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I'm tired of the fact that even though they are highly trained when it comes to using guns, for some reason they ALWAYS shoot to kill when it is often times more reasonable to disable someone if they must. What happened to fucking tasers BTW? It's hard to remind myself how many incidents are going down the right way all day long across the country that we don't hear shit about, but fuck, there are WAY too many of these scenes being caught. Don't mean to talk racial but let's be honest, if I was a black man I would be scared as fuck to get pulled over or even asked a question by a police officer. I know they shoot white people too but for fucks sake, it is too much.

Welcome to the freeones jungle, Mandy :hatsoff:
What a breath of fresh air to have you post in this section :thumbsup:

Ace can tell you that shooting to disable is much more complicated than it might seem.
I've wondered myself why not more taser use in some of these situations.

Ace Boobtoucher

I'm tired of the fact that even though they are highly trained when it comes to using guns, for some reason they ALWAYS shoot to kill when it is often times more reasonable to disable someone if they must. What happened to fucking tasers BTW? It's hard to remind myself how many incidents are going down the right way all day long across the country that we don't hear shit about, but fuck, there are WAY too many of these scenes being caught. Don't mean to talk racial but let's be honest, if I was a black man I would be scared as fuck to get pulled over or even asked a question by a police officer. I know they shoot white people too but for fucks sake, it is too much.

Not all departments issue tasers to street level cops. Shooting to wound is impractical in that it requires more time to aim and react than it does to neutralize a threat. Wounding a threat with a leg or arm or shoulder shot sounds great but if the bullet goes through and through it may injure an innocent person. And tasers don't stop every threat. I've deployed my taser more times than I care to admit and nine times out of ten it works like a charm. But there will be the occasional mutt that is impervious to that. I've lit up 150 pound dudes on PCP and they kept fighting or charging. I've lit up a few 350 pound biker types and they don't even flinch. That's why I preferred the bean bag gun over the taser. It's the greatest equalizer I've ever seen. NO ONE stands up after a bean bag to the Jimmies.

Standard training is to shoot until an offender is no longer a threat. I've never been known as a gunfighter and I hope to God I never am but we still trained every week for every scenario they could dream up on the simulators and on the range but there will always be something that pops up that no one is prepared for and that's when the fallback mode is to rely on training and muscle memory.

- - - Updated - - -

Not all departments issue tasers to street level cops. Shooting to wound is impractical in that it requires more time to aim and react than it does to neutralize a threat. Wounding a threat with a leg or arm or shoulder shot sounds great but if the bullet goes through and through it may injure an innocent person. And tasers don't stop every threat. I've deployed my taser more times than I care to admit and nine times out of ten it works like a charm. But there will be the occasional mutt that is impervious to that. I've lit up 150 pound dudes on PCP and they kept fighting or charging. I've lit up a few 350 pound biker types and they don't even flinch. That's why I preferred the bean bag gun over the taser. It's the greatest equalizer I've ever seen. NO ONE stands up after a bean bag to the Jimmies.

Standard training is to shoot until an offender is no longer a threat. I've never been known as a gunfighter and I hope to God I never am but we still trained every week for every scenario they could dream up on the simulators and on the range but there will always be something that pops up that no one is prepared for and that's when the fallback mode is to rely on training and muscle memory.

Ace Boobtoucher