• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mesa, AZ officer acquitted in killing of Daniel Shaver

This is the first I've heard of this. Came across it on reddit today.

background info - Daniel Shaver and a woman he met earlier were in his hotel room drinking and he was showing her two pellet rifles he used in his exterminator job. Someone happened to see it and called the police.

this is what went down:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mesa-p...er-seen-crawling-begging-in-disturbing-video/

note: the asshole psycopath sergeant giving the contradictory commands and playing Simon Says with someone's life is not the officer who fired the shots but they are both culpable. One of them fled, i.e, moved to the Philippines since.

I hope they both get waxed. Fucking asshole cops.

LPT: if you're ever in the situation as the deceased in that video, lay flat on the ground spread eagle with your hands clearly displayed and don't move. If the police tell you to move tell them to fuck off, that they can come and secure you.

I fucking hate the police. They get there after the fact, set up a perimeter and take their reports. thats when they're not shooting you or your dog.

seriously, fuck them. tired of defending them.

Obey the police's orders and you'll be fine

Fuck outta here with that bullshit. Now they know how black and brown people feel

Obey the police's orders and you'll be fine

Fuck outta here with that bullshit. Now they know how black and brown people feel

The jury saw the video of the subject's right hand reaching back then coming forward and the shooting officer reacting in a split second. So technically, they came to the correct verdict as fucked up as it is. But in context, that is bullshit. He was compliant from the outset and the officers should've cleared him way before that. The officer shouting orders made it clear with his words - he was looking for an excuse, and they got one.

#philandocastille

for every police officer I've had a positive experience with, it's matched or surpassed by those who were fucking dicks on a power trip looking to escalate the situation. human beings being what they are.

and my dad was a police officer.

forgive the rant, but that video in the op is all kinds of fucked up. that is some turd world banana republic duterte shit.

the more I watch that video the more those motherfuckers should be smoked.

#fuckthepolice

#dallas

fuck them.

there's 4 more weeks left in the NFL season, right?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Agreed, these officers need to be held accountable like anyone else. They also need to be trained longer to be in law enforcement.

Cop Who Killed Unarmed Dad Begging for His Life Claims Showing Jury Body Cam is “Unfair” :facepalm:

Article

“Please Don’t Shoot Me” Body Cam Shows Innocent Unarmed Dad Killed by a Cop Begging for His Life

Article

Charles Langley fled to the Philippines like a coward.

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForDaniel

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
1st someone please tell me if that was real. I hope it wasnt.

If it was that is 1st degree murder.
The man was clearly unarmed, not a threat, scared to death, and trying to comply.
Keep screaming at somebody long enough at gunpoint and they will make a mistake.

But you know if police can get away with murdering young men with Down Syndrome in movie theaters over a 10 dollar movie ticket they can pretty much get away with anything.

What bothers me also is people so naive, so fucking stupid that they think the police, the courts, child protection agencies, or any other GOV agency that is supposed to protect people actually does. I hate people like that.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
for every police officer I've had a positive experience with, it's matched or surpassed by those who were fucking dicks on a power trip looking to escalate the situation. human beings being what they are.

and my dad was a police officer.

forgive the rant, but that video in the op is all kinds of fucked up. that is some turd world banana republic duterte shit.

Me too.
And I am a very polite and calm person especially around police.
They are going to do what they want regardless of what you do.

without getting into too much detail I had a cop, a relative, try to have me put in jail for years over him stealing the last of my fathers money.
He was even ordered by a judge to give it back, thats when it got really ugly.
I was arrested for something that never happened by my cop relatives cop buddies. Cops came to my house and literally jumped on me when I opened the door, 3 of them. Spent 3 weeks in jail before I could make bail.
In jail I was targeted by the guards (biggest bunch of pussies I ever saw). because of him. I was put in solitary confinement for the first 2 weeks and denied a phone call for 2 weeks. All on his behest. All over a little money. He took all his revenge on his life, on his failing marraige, on his financial problems out on my father and I got in his way.

Charges were thrown out as soon as it reached the prosecuters office 2 months later. But by then my life and my disabled childs life were ruined.
He stole everything I owned right down to my clothes and every single form of ID I had.
But then after the charges were thrown out by a grand jury I started recieving contempt of court summonses from all over his area. His cop buddies.
One of them was even leaving fucked up messages on my phone telling me he's watching me and other creepy shit.
In the courts no cop ever showed, no prosecuter or judge knew what the hell I was charged with but they bounced me around for a year from court to court instead of just dismissing the charges.
It is a system you do not want to get caught up in.

Every cop, every guard, every judge and prosecuter knew something was wrong,something was rotten during every step of the ordeal.
But not one of them would do the right thing, the thing they took an oath to do.

Because they FOLLOW ORDERS. None of them are going to risk their jobs for any of us.

My point isn't about one bad cop. Its about how the entire system will cover for that one bad cop.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
And you notice how none of the major MSM news sites allow comments anymore?
Because they are part of the problem. They dont want us getting together about this. Their job is to divide us.
This shooting, this murder is an example of why I try to tell everyone that all these mass killings are FAKE.
Whats the 1st thing they show us in every one of them besides a fucking shoe on the sidewalk?
COPS WITH GUNS SWARMING THE STREETS. Sticking guns in peoples faces "For our safety".
They want us to just get used to it, to actually welcome it.

This man could have been any one of us. Could have been any one of our sons or even daughters. He could have been mentally or physically disabled for all they knew.
But that man was not getting out of that hallway alive no matter what he did.

I don't post on facebook but I just posted about this.
Even though yootoob and CIA honeypot facebook will censure as best they can to prevent this murder from reaching people.

Holy shit.
How in the hell did a jury find this officer "not guilty"?
The bodycam footage would certainly seem to indicate the opposite.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Holy shit.
How in the hell did a jury find this officer "not guilty"?
The bodycam footage would certainly seem to indicate the opposite.

I was worried about you.
Well its being said that right before they riddled him with bullets he reached for something with his right arm. I watched that part a few times volume off.

My response to that is this:
Supposedy 5 cops in that hallway.
Within 10 feet of him, about 5-6 feet when one of them opened fire.
All of whom are aiming guns directly at the man.
There is no way he is going to outdraw 5 cops with 5 guns pointed directly at him, at least one of those an automatic rifle with a concealed weapon while crawling on his knees.
If a cop is that buggy, that nervous that any slight move will justify opening up on a person then maybe they shouldnt be cops.

In the old days cops didn't have this problem, they would just plant a knife on him and say he lunged at them.
Seems it doesn't matter anyway.

this guy is trying to get me to debate him. Says he's a former kep.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTQBEoObcBg&t=517s

There's a serious problem about cops and power abuse in this country.

whatever I said about cops being killed, I didn't mean. I was venting and ... other factors.

the video in the OP is just sickening.

this guy is trying to get me to debate him. Says he's a former kep.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTQBEoObcBg&t=517s

Go for it.
Cripes the cop in the video spent a good four or five minutes playing a deadly and at times confusing game of Simon Sez with his instructions, and from the tone of his voice sounded like he wasn't about to stop until the guy fucked up. Why didn't they cuff him well before the point of the shooting?