• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

Lean I dont want back on FC 1) i dont have time for this 2) I dont want 2's my profile was bllocked for nothing .... This costed to me and my friends alot of time and work ....Photos ... posts ....add friends .... This was hard work ...which was blocked ...I tryed make photos for show how i live .... for open door for my fans in my life..... Now i dont want update fotos again And what to show now ?Im dont put nose outside home There winter ....working for site and on MFC I have zero time. At night i stay online on MFC at day i sleeping + everyweek i need update site this alot of work with videos and fotos fOR converter 1 video in 2 formats take 10 hours Beter come on MFC there we can chat live All my friend stay there with me :wave2:
Anna
No problem, many fans miss you on Facebook. Again, no problem.
It happens in Facebook, is another matter. Another point of view.
At Freeones, only talks about sex. In another social network like Facebook or Twitter, is something more family and friends.
But the important thing is that you talk to your fans! This is important!
Greetings and Kisses! The best of wishes for you! :1orglaugh
Leandroska

I can't find her there

I had a hard time finding her too at first. All you have to do is click PROFILES (which is near the top of the homepage) and then search for merilynsakova (no spaces) her page should be the first one listed.

question about the anyabusty website. i took a quick look and it seems like there is only like 6 shoots/new shoots. i was interested to know if there is more than the few shows on her site through the "tour" or if that is the current limit as to what she has done with this new site?
thanks

There's A LOT more content than what's on the tour. It looks like the tour hasn't been updated since it was created in october. I think her last update was a week ago.

I had a hard time finding her too at first. All you have to do is click PROFILES (which is near the top of the homepage) and then search for merilynsakova (no spaces) her page should be the first one listed.

Still can't find her. Does she have to be online for me to find her.

ENJOY
http://www.primecurves.com/anya-busty-wet-shirt/

Kinda looks like a busty meagan fox in this photo!
6.jpg

excuse me , my balls are melting