• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

Has she actually posted a photo of her sister in here? I don't believe she has.

Has she actually posted a photo of her sister in here? I don't believe she has.

She used to have pictures of her sister, mother and nephew on Facebook but for some reason her account was deleted (still upset about that.)

She has a couple pics of her sister (while pregnant) in the blog area of her website but you have to be a member. (further incentive to join...shameless plug ;) )

Anna, just wanted to say that you are absolutely amazing. The only thing that I wish is that you would start shaving your pubic area again. I thought you looked so much nicer when you did that.

Someone above referred to pussy shaving as a “pedophile trend.” This is totally off-base. It has nothing to do with having a childlike appearance. It is is simply cleaner and more feminine looking. It is the same reason that I like women to shave their legs. Body hair on women is not attractive, in my opinion. So Anna, I say to ignore that other guy and go back to shaving!

Someone above referred to pussy shaving as a “pedophile trend.” This is totally off-base. It has nothing to do with having a childlike appearance. It is is simply cleaner and more feminine looking. It is the same reason that I like women to shave their legs. Body hair on women is not attractive, in my opinion. So Anna, I say to ignore that other guy and go back to shaving!

I like Merilyn with or without bush. I say mix it up. Unless she wants to play a joke and only shave half lol

Totally agree. Pussy hair is disgusting and smells like shit. I don't mind a little patch. Long as it's groomed. But other than that, I'll jag off before I fuck a girl with a hairy bush.