• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

Some of the best boobs ever!!
busty_merilyn2.jpg

busty_merilyn1.jpg

busty_merilyn3.jpg

busty_merilyn4.jpg

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

If Merilyn ever did to her body what Linsey Dawn McKenzie has done to hers -that is, had a breast reduction - I would be inconsolable.

Merilyn in a baseball cap:
http://www.num25.com/photos/171-Bus...usty-Merilyn-Sakova-Acting-Police-girl-10.jpg

Terry i think we cant talk about this Becouse if she feeled no good with her''ex-tits'' and she made new We dont know what she feels yes If she made this would be this better for her As for me Her tits not natural now But thay awesome I afraid doctors afraid plastic Becouse u never can be sure what thay will make and how this will be look But her tits looks as i had in 16 years old As littel girl have strong beautifull IM ALREADY OLD COW :)))))

Terry i think we cant talk about this Becouse if she feeled no good with her''ex-tits'' and she made new We dont know what she feels yes If she made this would be this better for her As for me Her tits not natural now But thay awesome I afraid doctors afraid plastic Becouse u never can be sure what thay will make and how this will be look But her tits looks as i had in 16 years old As littel girl have strong beautifull IM ALREADY OLD COW :)))))

Younger than never before with you

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe

Anna, when I turned 31 Last week you said I wasn't old. I'm 6 years older than you so you can't say you're old!
- Lawrusha

Lawrushka men geting more beautifull with age at 50-60 thay still look magnific Womans.....dont will be talk this :eeew:

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thay blocked me :horse::horse::horse::crash::crash::ak47::ak47: :ak47: :banger:

my new id=1000015919966127 siting in gold top Stupid facebokkk