• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

Does anybody know if Anya/Merilyns bra size is still valid?? I read that it is supposed to be 32 G.
Well i recently read, that Jordan Carver claims to have 32 HH breats!!.
If Jordan has indeed HH cups, than Merilyn should be probably even bigger. Merilyn would be close to Rachel Aldana then, lol.
And Lucy Pinder also claims to have G-Cups. But Lucy's breasts are definitely a lot smaller than those of Anya/Merilyn. So something is wrong here.
Oh, and does anybody know if Merilyns breasts are bigger than those of Jana Defi?? It is hard to judge that by just looking on the pictures.
What do all think about these size-issues??

dear marilyn,it is amazing that after reading what you are writing ,i can`t see you like a thing,know you are a person in my mind.
if a see you in a pic,i remember how do you think,things that you like.

some person wrote centurys ago that all world is only our representation of the world,the world doesn`t exist without our representation inside our minds.

since i read your writes ,my representation of you in my mind is so diferent.....

and because the only what exist is the representation,...
you are different now ....

i like very much the video on tv where the doctor is talking about problems of the weight of tits...
you look so sweet and sensible...

Really Kodo u will be feel boring there Better dont join becouse i will off option comments I doing for what i geting more requst Believe me not everybody like see only playing with urself and teasing I dont make samething radicale new I want just make place for FUN i know in this hard believe but my life boring and after i stop shoots this more boring Now i internet narcoman When u chat with people and every time in tham life samething new Its hard dont open e-mail or msn and dont ask hru? after hru going nightly chat and when u liveing more than 2 years like this + every body want new shoots Every body different sameone like playing same walking same jeans same sweters same socks same cooking cleaning same Ukraine vocations and more more I want keep this all together I dont wait alot of guys there I waiting INTERESTING guys

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Does anybody know if Anya/Merilyns bra size is still valid?? I read that it is supposed to be 32 G.
Well i recently read, that Jordan Carver claims to have 32 HH breats!!.
If Jordan has indeed HH cups, than Merilyn should be probably even bigger. Merilyn would be close to Rachel Aldana then, lol.
And Lucy Pinder also claims to have G-Cups. But Lucy's breasts are definitely a lot smaller than those of Anya/Merilyn. So something is wrong here.
Oh, and does anybody know if Merilyns breasts are bigger than those of Jana Defi?? It is hard to judge that by just looking on the pictures.
What do all think about these size-issues??

One more about size tits Ok Omar bigtitsnew.com (write him) will answer better he send me alot of bras all G 28-32 small 28 J and 30H good Rachel have biger back and biger tits i think My back only 70 sm over -under tits cup H this mean back 70 cm - 70H EU size or 30 H 30 inch where 70 cm-30inch back Cup H Rachel if have HH or H She hVE BIGER BACK as 80 cm If back biger cup going biger too but writing as H bra 28HH ans 32-40 HH different If i will vear 30H this will be my bra If i will wear 34H with will big big not only on back on tits too Hard sustem i know I tired too Long time cursed with Omar about size i told G ok ok GG He no H or HH and he was true all G or GG was small But 28-30 H-J good I can wear 34G cup will be good but big on back samething like ths

planetoidek

Closed Account

One more about size tits Ok Omar bigtitsnew.com (write him) will answer better he send me alot of bras all G 28-32 small 28 J and 30H good Rachel have biger back and biger tits i think My back only 70 sm over -under tits cup H this mean back 70 cm - 70H EU size or 30 H 30 inch where 70 cm-30inch back Cup H Rachel if have HH or H She hVE BIGER BACK as 80 cm If back biger cup going biger too but writing as H bra 28HH ans 32-40 HH different If i will vear 30H this will be my bra If i will wear 34H with will big big not only on back on tits too Hard sustem i know I tired too Long time cursed with Omar about size i told G ok ok GG He no H or HH and he was true all G or GG was small But 28-30 H-J good I can wear 34G cup will be good but big on back samething like ths

Anna, I love the subject Applied Mathematics To Merilyn Sakova. I have got excellent mark :lovecoupl