• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Members' Avatars

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
How closely do you associate an avatar to the member who uses it? There are a couple of members on here (BlueBalls) who I recongize instantly just because I know that little photo underneath their name. It sucks to be him I suppose because he will never be allowed to change it unless he grows a pair like M12 did when he changed his, but whatever. It's only BlueBalls.

Why start this meaningless thread? Last time I changed my avatar people got pissed off. I'm kind of sick of Fry judging me all the time but there are a couple people on here who would probably bitch, so I want them to identify themselves here so I can ban them beforehand.

:cool:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i would hope people pick them as some sort of reflection of their own personality.

i know thats how i do it.

btw, i always liked your fry one. that face is classic. i can hear him make that sound every time i see it.

Mayhem

Banned
I do associate people w/ their avatars a lot. To me, Tridents avatar fits him, because the girls expression seems to fit his overall tone. Stan's Lennon avatar seems to suit him to.

To me, sigs are for showing some hot babe, avatars should be more personal, or at least gender specific (which is not what I mean, I can't think of another way of saying it).

I vaguely remember your old avatar Plasma, you thinking about going back to it? I say change it if you want but I definitely do recognize people by their avatars when they have had them for awhile.

I think that I would be slightly disappointed to meet Jagger and find out that he really isn't Steve Earle or Elwood isn't Keith Richards.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Gunslingingbird is propably the one i most associate with his avatar. The insane jesusfreak´s avatar is also easily recognizeable (which is a good thing, it means you have time to get out of the thread before you actually read any of the ridiculous nonsense he posts).

It's not exactly new anymore, is it?

It was new about 3 months after I signed up, but it still kicks ass.

In response to your question (I think), whenever I think of Plasma Twat I still think of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I do associate people w/ their avatars a lot. To me, Tridents avatar fits him, because the girls expression seems to fit his overall tone. Stan's Lennon avatar seems to suit him to.

Yeah, I do too and it throws me out quite a bit when someone changes theirs. But you get used to the new one after a while.
If they want to change it, it's their choice.

I switch whenever the mood hits me.

As much as I enjoy your Avs, I still think of you as "Brock Sampson" from the sig you had when I joined (Even with Patrick Warburtons voice). :D

Can you tell that I'm a Venture Bros fan?

peoples avatars are as close a thing to a face as we have on message boards and are usually the first thing i notice

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Roald hates it when I change mine. ;-)

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Roald hates it when I change mine. ;-)

However yours always seem to be Chtuhlu related...

And I think I´m happy with my drunken duck.

Hmmm.... I think we might be able to change people´s avatars for them... maybe there will be an infestation of my little pony related avatars soon... who knows...