• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Members' Avatars

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I changed mine back..... I'm much more Keith Richards than Henry Hill...;)

...or am I?...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Changed mine. I think it represents my fall from a perpetual state of questioning to one of outlandish paranoia much better.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I think avatars should somewhat reflect the personality of the person posting, I mean its the 1st thing you see when you enter a thread and it kind of guides you in knowing which posts are worth reading and which ones (you'd) prolly wanna or wish you skipped, but (sometimes even the biggest :dickhead: has something so funny or worthy to say that people will eventually see there posts just because of there avatars) :surprise:

I try to pick an avatar that catches the eye and somehow either reflects my mood or my personality in someway or another, and there are so many great avatars that it wouldn't be fair to mention any or just a couple without mentioning them all, so I will just say some members have such kick A$$ avatars that you just know them by and its sort of like a personal trademark some members have, or created / established themselves by. :2 cents:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I try to pick an avatar that catches the eye and somehow either reflects my mood or my personality in someway or another.

So, in other words, you're a clown?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Are you president of his fan club or something?

Ha, I'm just messin' with ya. But seriously, don't drink his Kool aid. You'll wake up the next morning feeling violated.

I must have been really high when I posted that. :D

Marlo Manson

So, in other words, you're a clown?

It depends on the clown and the person viewing the clown, because Sometimes clowns could perceived as, or to be, funny, scary, clumsy, caring, unpredictable, affectionate, mean, idiotic, evil etc.. :jester:

So if a clown isn't acting out in any particular manner, I guess it would be fair to say, I or they (the clown) could be (anything or whatever) depending on which light a person viewed the clown in, So I guess it all lies in the eyes of the person who views the clown I would assume / imagine. :dunno::elaugh::2 cents:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm fine as long as it isn't Pennywise.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
It depends on the clown and the person viewing the clown, because Sometimes clowns could perceived as, or to be, funny, scary, clumsy, caring, unpredictable, affectionate, mean, idiotic, evil etc.. :jester:

So if a clown isn't acting out in any particular manner, I guess it would be fair to say, I or they (the clown) could be (anything or whatever) depending on which light a person viewed the clown in, So I guess it all lies in the eyes of the person who views the clown I would assume / imagine. :dunno::elaugh::2 cents:

Clowns freak me the fuck out; what does that say about me?

Marlo Manson

Clowns freak me the fuck out; what does that say about me?

No need too worry about that, there are allot of people that don't like / trust clowns, they wear face paint, masks etc... and there not always good clowns / people, so anybody who doesn't trust a clown is playing it safe, cuz I personally don't trust anybody except for family, and then sometimes even family will turn on you and stab you in the back, trust me I know 1st hand, I have a brother who is dead in my eyes. We both have issues with 1 another and it will never be resolved without intervention, violence, or separation, so clowns can be very untrustworthy people, maybe even more so then your average person, . :2 cents:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Suck mah muthafuckin bass freeones. I finally beat your impossible gif size limit.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
When I see a new avatar I think it's a new member copying someone else's name.