• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

**<Member of the Week 2006>**

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Well done 9inch (and don't ever go metric....:D )

:glugglug:

:jump:

Congrats Mr.23cm (AK 9") on being named member of the week...9" inch and member in the same sentence..lol...

Congrats buddy its well deserved and keep those celeb links coming

Lovely work 9 inch

Congrats buddy its well deserved!!!! your post are the highest quality

this nomination really surprised me and I can't express with enough words how much I feel proud of being nominated and elected for the most coveted award of freeones MOTW !! :thumbsup:

so I give a warm thanks to :
MATUTE, SeraphiM, om3ga, AFA, D-rock, drdeath67, RogueWolf, Irony, Civickiller80, poggy1, JCMSVOBODA, BNF, Jacksson_77, Nightcrawler, jod0565, juballs, icerfan, analfan, KittyKat, Prof Voluptuary, LadyLove, pussy+dickdenice, Renegade1Oh, TallCowboy & TheRedShark

also belated congratz for you analfan, it seems that I forget you last week ;)

Prof Voluptuary said:
9" isn't merely a good size for the penis -- it's the minimum differential for the waist (assuming a 36" chest/hips), resulting in the hourglass female form:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_body_shape#The_Four_.284.29_Combinational_Structures

Oh yeah, congrats 9"!
thanks for this info, happy to know that my nick is also related to the amazing hourglass body shape !
pussy+dickdenice said:
Congratulations 9"
dd

ps: May I take the liberty to say that 9 inch = 9 X 2.54 cm = 22.86 cm = 228.6 mm. (Not going beyond two decimals?)

But please get on with this hot debate. Thank You.
for continuing the debate, I'm far for being really 228mm long, the 9 is just a number I like and also maybe the length I would have like to hit in my dreams... but saying I'm not 9inch [ wtf ??? ] don't mean that I am 4-5inch, be sure I don't have any mind problem with my penis size :D

again, thanks for this award !

9inch said:
for continuing the debate, I'm far for being really 228mm long, the 9 is just a number I like and also maybe the length I would have like to hit in my dreams... but saying I'm not 9inch [ wtf ??? ] don't mean that I am 4-5inch, be sure I don't have any mind problem with my penis size :D

again, thanks for this award !

Did I tell you, dd = dumb denice? Who else but a dumb ditchdigger will call 9inch, 9"? :rofl:

Congratulations 9inch.

by the way, we all dream about 9". :D

pd

Edit:
just saw this posted. I'm the brainy one and its conservation of energy to write 9".
dd

Yeah, Beauty & the Brawny (beast??????)
pd

Last edited:

4G63

Closed Account
I nominate Calm for Eliminate a Player. I think all decisions in the future will be decided Eliminate-A style

And 9-inch, please don't stand 8 inches behind me.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
4G63 said:
I nominate Calm for Eliminate a Player. I think all decisions in the future will be decided Eliminate-A style

And 9-inch, please don't stand 8 inches behind me.
I got the same idea, but you are much faster at posting, 4G63! I definitely nominate Calm, one of the great and friendly board members.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Can I second both of those? Calm & Irony are both extremely deserving (and overdue). :rolleyes: