• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

**<Member of the Week 2006>**

alright....!!!!! its saturday!!!!!

everyone get your hard ons.... its time for the big annnouncement....

the member of the week this week, is the member that holds ticket number ........
4..............4............6...........8...............1.........3!!!
if you have that ticket, contact me or the midgets and your prize will be shipped in days.,....

ummm.... oh wait, we dont do it that way.... my bad!

member of the week is!!!!

9INCH!

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
juballs said:
the member of the week this week, is the member that holds ticket number ........
4..............4............6...........8...............1.........3!!!
if you have that ticket, contact me or the midgets and your prize will be shipped in days.,....
Dammit, I had 446816! ;)

Congrats 9inch! :glugglug: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Many congrats, 9inch!!!:glugglug:

poggy1 said:
Congrats 9inch, or are we going with 22 1/2cm:D :hatsoff:
Actually, it's quite a bit closer to 23cm than 22.5cm (yes, I can do many imperial to metric in my head -- as most Americans should be able to).

9" isn't merely a good size for the penis -- it's the minimum differential for the waist (assuming a 36" chest/hips), resulting in the hourglass female form:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_body_shape#The_Four_.284.29_Combinational_Structures

Oh yeah, congrats 9"!

Prof Voluptuary said:
Actually, it's quite a bit closer to 23cm than 22.5cm (yes, I can do many imperial to metric in my head -- as most Americans should be able to).

Well you got that one wrong in your head then, because it's exactly 22.7cm, if you want to be funny about it. Check a tape measure next time.

Congratulations 9"
dd

ps: May I take the liberty to say that 9 inch = 9 X 2.54 cm = 22.86 cm = 228.6 mm. (Not going beyond two decimals?)

But please get on with this hot debate. Thank You.