• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

mel gibson new movie "the passion of christ"

No doubt this will win every award under the sun....

Does nobody have anything to say about this trailer????:confused:

Since you asked for me by name, I'll say something. If this movie is successful - critically or commercially, or both - it will be a great example of the idea that "there's no such thing as bad publicity."

I've heard so much about this movie already: there were going to be NO subtitles, but then Gibson changed his mind, but then he changed it back.....the movie's anti-Semitic / Mel Gibson is anti-Semitic / Mel Gibson's father is anti-Semitic (and a Holocaust denier!).....but the Pope saw the movie and liked it...... :rolleyes:

I'll probably see it when it comes out, and make up my own mind.

i cant stand mel gibson....i think this is shockin to be honest...heard about it a while ago.....theres a chance it could be banned before its realeased due to religious implications

and no im not religious i hate religion

SiliconeTits said:
theres a chance it could be banned before its realeased due to religious implications
I doubt it'll get banned completely, except maybe in the type of country that routinely does that sort of thing. (I think Egypt banned one or both of the Matrix sequels because of "religious implications.")

Some scenes might be altered from what Gibson had originally intended, but I'm confident those of us who live in free countries will still get to see this movie in one form or another. :)

epic movie about jesus...why the hell would you ban it unless you are openly against christianity and any other religion that has anything to do with jesus...this includes you jewish fellers.

it can't be any worse than reading the bible right?

i dunno....just what gibson did to willie walace and england (i.e how it was potrayed thru the eyes of hollywood) i think he's playing with fire myself

Sutty

Banned
i've heard it's spoken entirely in latin and there are subtitiles. It's meant to be one of the most brutal fims ever and it's there quite a few parts that are not based on actual parts of the bible. I'm not a believer as a matter of fact, but the film still interests me for some reason.

LOL

it was jews who wanted to ban TPOC....because basically there the ones that slaughter christ....acording to the film....not sure about the bible...but i think they did it in there too...so i dont see what the uproar is......

ive seen it now....have to admit i was quite surprised...very good...bit overly violent...but the actual story is excellent...long as you can look past the religious propoganda and just watch it as a ben hur type...then your ok

I've seen some reviews for this film that sound very interesting... I think I'll see it.

BTW: Anyone ever noticed that, most of the time, the people trying to get a movie banned haven't even bothered to see it first?
;)

i admit i am an atheist and i dont want to see it. it doesnt even look entertaining to me.

I saw it. It was pretty violent. There was one part in the middle of the movie that was hard to watch.

georges

Staff member
this film is one of the most antisemitic according to many opinions and many of my texan friends were disgusted of this film.this film valorizes antisemitism rather than realism and objectivity, gibson gave his own of the passion of the christ so this film isn't reference.the film hasn't been on screens on france till yet.

Not only the jews didn't want to ban this film silitits but other people like orthodox people wanted it get banned too why because its strictly the personal view of mr gibson.According to what i have heard on the radio Gibson is a member of a radical catholic group, so for those who think mel gibson is that bright and so good please stop to believe all that is said.

regards

georges:) ;)