• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i have yet to see evidence of the 'bitchy' side of Megan Fox. any interview that i've seen of her's she always seemed pretty cool. she kinda comes off like 'one of the guys' type chick.

i'll watch any movie with her in it anyway. she's gorgeous and has an amazing body. what's not to like?

i think she's a better actress than she's usually given credit for around the net, too. she's no Meryl Streep, but she's more than servicable and just as good or better than most young actresses out there in hollywood. she's only like 24 years old ...lots of time to improve if she so desires.

i think she's a better actress than she's usually given credit for around the net, too. she's no Meryl Streep, but she's more than servicable and just as good or better than most young actresses out there in hollywood. she's only like 24 years old ...lots of time to improve if she so desires.

It`s hard to argue with that. Maybe it`s strange, but Megan is an exception. World class beauties like Megan very rarely play quiet well. Megan almost always plays well, without epic fails. And it`s enough for her, I guess...

PS. Sorry for my awful English, i don`t have much practiсe last time )

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery
i have yet to see evidence of the 'bitchy' side of Megan Fox. any interview that i've seen of her's she always seemed pretty cool. she kinda comes off like 'one of the guys' type chick.

i'll watch any movie with her in it anyway. she's gorgeous and has an amazing body. what's not to like?

Hey jimmy I agree she is still young and I will go see the Transformers 3 because I am a fan of the movies and toys when I was a kid

1. I think she's an Angelina Jolie wannabe, and is extremely over-rated.

2. When Michael Bay and the crew were in Egypt, and he was paying for EVERYTHING, she was complaining about having to go the the pyramids and thought they were stupid, and it was a waste of time.

3. I've seen multiple interviews and quotes from her that assure she is a bitch.

Here is a link where the crew puts her on blast, but Michael Bay said that he didn't support what they did.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/13/megan-fox-branded-dumb-as_n_285005.html

rbs you are right on the money! She is hot, but her attitude is a joke. She'd be a hell of a 1 night stand though. Remember the saying "No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere is sick of it..."

sorry, but i don't believe everything i read on the internet. any television interview i've seen her do, she came off as a seemingly decent person. so i'm only going by what i've seen personally. she seems nice enough to me.

and even if she did act like an asshole at times ...well, show me one person out there who is always in a good mood and perfect 100% of the time.

we all have our moments and it makes things even harder when you have the spotlight focused on you all the time.

sorry, but i don't believe everything i read on the internet. any television interview i've seen her do, she came off as a seemingly decent person. so i'm only going by what i've seen personally. she seems nice enough to me.

and even if she did act like an asshole at times ...well, show me one person out there who is always in a good mood and perfect 100% of the time.

we all have our moments and it makes things even harder when you have the spotlight focused on you all the time.

She's a cunt. A no talent cunt. But she does have a great ass.

"No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere is sick of it..."

Is the perfect saying to sum up my feelings babyarm.

I can see why other people would find her attractive, but personally I dont and so the 'oh shes the only reason to watch TF/any film' dosnt sit with me.

I'm glad shes out, one less problem out of the 100s in the TF films.

Well said. I think her best acting was in Jennifer's Body.