• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She says it was her own decision (says People Magazine). But so far nobody knows the real reasons behind it. It's pretty odd, but once again the media will go crazy about her now ;)

I'm not sure how wise a move this is on the studio's part, considering the fact that Megan's bronzed legs and cleavage and about 5 minutes of robot-fight were the ONLY things worth looking at in that Transformers 2 mess. Sure, it made tons of money...but will part 3 get as much traffic if guys know going into it there won't be any Megan to ogle??? :dunno: Still, this is probably some kind of power game negotiating her salary. Bet she's back in this in a few weeks.

graffer80

Closed Account
I'm about to air my opinion here, so if that's not something you'd like to read just skip over this:

I've heard from a few different sources that MF is out of the casting for Transformers3. To me this really isn't much of a big deal. I wasn't even planning on seeing T3 in theaters anyways. Trans2 was quite a disappointment of a film to me and I really only enjoyed the first. I feel they could've left it as a standalone film and I'd have been content. I don't even like any of Michael Bay's other films anyways.

If Megan can keep her mouth shut (something that comes with age and wisdom) she'll get more movie roles and come out better for it. I think she's got a little more going for her than Lindsay Lohan, but what do I know...

......ah, venting complete :)

I might go and see the film now shes out!

Now if only they got rid of the other humans and gave us an hour and a half of Robots, I'd be convinced.

i dont like her face too much. idk what it is, i just dont like it. and then theres that weird thumb. but damn fine behind.

I'm not sure how wise a move this is on the studio's part, considering the fact that Megan's bronzed legs and cleavage and about 5 minutes of robot-fight were the ONLY things worth looking at in that Transformers 2 mess. Sure, it made tons of money...but will part 3 get as much traffic if guys know going into it there won't be any Megan to ogle??? :dunno: Still, this is probably some kind of power game negotiating her salary. Bet she's back in this in a few weeks.

Not at all she was the only reason transformer 2 was such a great movie. Otherwise the movie blew big balls. I wouldn't pay a single dollar if she wasn't in it!

I'm about to air my opinion here, so if that's not something you'd like to read just skip over this:

I've heard from a few different sources that MF is out of the casting for Transformers3. To me this really isn't much of a big deal. I wasn't even planning on seeing T3 in theaters anyways. Trans2 was quite a disappointment of a film to me and I really only enjoyed the first. I feel they could've left it as a standalone film and I'd have been content. I don't even like any of Michael Bay's other films anyways.

If Megan can keep her mouth shut (something that comes with age and wisdom) she'll get more movie roles and come out better for it. I think she's got a little more going for her than Lindsay Lohan, but what do I know...

......ah, venting complete :)

oh man megan fox has alot more going then Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay is a complete mess and now has a warrant. Of course Lindsay is so much more talented then Megan Fox but Megan is wayyyyy hotter!