• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Megadeth's Headcrusher Music Video

It's a good track Headcrusher.

But the Dialectic Chaos intro is an excellent track.

And also 44 Minutes is an excellent track.

Spleen

Banned?
Video is pretty cool, song is OK but it just sounds like so many other songs.

Man. Everybody talks about how Metallica needs to retire. Apparently they haven't heard how shitty Megadeth has become.

Death Magnetic shits on this album. I might even go as far to say St Anger is better than this new Megadeth album. Endgame is fucking terrible.

Nice song, with a great guitar track.

This song alone is better than all of Death Magnetic and St Anger combined, at least Dave's voice still sounds pretty much the same.

Nice song, with a great guitar track.

This song alone is better than all of Death Magnetic and St Anger combined, at least Dave's voice still sounds pretty much the same.

Megadeth's Endgame is a better album than everything Crapallica has done in the past 22 years.

Endgame more than makes up for the abysmal Cryptic Writings and The System Has Failed. Dave and the boys ARE BACK WITH A VENGEANCE. And isn't that the ded seksi Moon Bloodgood in the Headcrusher video?. Beautiful woman so she is, lousey name though.

Megadeth's Endgame is a better album than everything Crapallica has done in the past 22 years.

Endgame more than makes up for the abysmal Cryptic Writings and The System Has Failed. Dave and the boys ARE BACK WITH A VENGEANCE. And isn't that the ded seksi Moon Bloodgood in the Headcrusher video?. Beautiful woman so she is, lousey name though.

She is? Love her! Megadeth rulz!

jasonk282

Banned
Might be their best album in years, but to suggest that Megadeth is better than Metallica is laughtable. That's like saying lamb of God is better then Pantera

Spleen

Banned?
Might be their best album in years, but to suggest that Megadeth is better than Metallica is laughtable.

I do feel a little sorry for Dave Mustaine, after all he was one of the original members and a writer for Metallica. It Metallicas fault that Megadeth were never as successful as them. They even ripped a lot of his songs off and never gave him credit.

That all being sad, Metallica is a better band in my opinion, but I don't think it's "laughable" if people think Megadeth is better.

jasonk282

Banned
I do feel a little sorry for Dave Mustaine, after all he was one of the original members and a writer for Metallica. It Metallicas fault that Megadeth were never as successful as them. They even ripped a lot of his songs off and never gave him credit.

That all being sad, Metallica is a better band in my opinion, but I don't think it's "laughable" if people think Megadeth is better.

ok laughtable was a bad choice of words

Man. Everybody talks about how Metallica needs to retire. Apparently they haven't heard how shitty Megadeth has become.

Death Magnetic shits on this album. I might even go as far to say St Anger is better than this new Megadeth album. Endgame is fucking terrible.

DAMS FIGHN WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ]VIEGADETI-[ RULES!!!!!!!!!!
dave might be a CUNT but he's NO sellout !!!! metallica is radio metal

Might be their best album in years, but to suggest that Megadeth is better than Metallica is laughtable. That's like saying lamb of God is better then Pantera

OK FISTY CUFS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must REALLY hate REAL SHRED and REAL THRASH!!!!!!!! metallica is metal FAME thats all and as we all no FAME DONT MEAN SHHHHHIIIITTT !!!!!!
metallica's ENTRY LEVEL METAL!

jasonk282

Banned
not were i come from! so YOU LUCKY DUDE! but ya get my point tho yes!?

I get you point, Actually I love Metallica and Anthrax growing up, Pantera was found in High School. I can't believe they don't play Pantera on your radio.

I onlylike CERTIAN Metallica though Kill em all through Master is what is good

DAMS FIGHN WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ]VIEGADETI-[ RULES!!!!!!!!!!
dave might be a CUNT but he's NO sellout !!!! metallica is radio metal

I hear Megadeth on the radio all the time. Just as much as Metallica.

Say what you want about Metallica's more recent work, but Megadeth will never write a Kill'em All. Or a Ride the Lighting. Or a Master of Puppets. Or a ...and justice for all.

Megadeth will always be Metallica's retarded little brother.