• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mccain asked Russia for Money

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So it seems Mr. Let's go to war with Russia has been outed as a liar and traitor.
Not that anybody needs any more proof other than just listening to his words to already know this.
Yes the man who is still insisting that Russia "hacked" the 2016 election and pushing for war with Russia asked them for money in 2008.
And he was trying to get money from Russia through Ambassador Churkin who just died 2 days ago in New York.
Died right before the evidence was released. Oh well, guess we can't ask him about it now.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ows-john-mccain-requested-donations-russians/

I'll have to read all the Wikileaks info before I can form an opinion. But it wouldn't surprise me. You know..going all mavericky and shit..

The Gateway Pundit is the shit..

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I wanted to wait until it was released but the article had a photo of the actual wikileak so I went with it.

Asshole went to Syria a few days ago also.
Of course without permission fron the Syrian government or the President of the US at that.
The corporate media is headling this as if he's there to help.
He ain't.
He's stirring up and plotting some shit between the Kurdish and the Turks and probably some sort of counter offensive from the Syrian, Russian or even US military.
It will be proven 100% someday that this man is a major player in funding and commanding the bearded mercenaries.
There's pictures of him with them for cryin out loud. If he was real they would have killed him on the spot instead of taking pics with him.

I think of the comparisons between the time before they killed JFK and the new Trump presidency.
There are many similarities.
If one guy represented LBJ right now it would be Mccain. He's got a lot to lose just old big ears had.

Wheres the beef. There is a lot of accusations in this video. I should give some wikileaks material if its leaked. Where is all the McCain stuff coming from lately is it from the campaign and trump remarks. I personally have liked him as a straight shooter. He frequently will start a discussion with "my friend" and that is the cue he is about to tell you something he knows your not going to like but its his opinion. He will give his opinion on a subject and not flip flop to cater to an audience.

This was fake news. Rehashed hit job from the 2008 campaign.

He's still a dick

McCain should have been history after the Keating Five scandal.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Wheres the beef. There is a lot of accusations in this video. I should give some wikileaks material if its leaked. Where is all the McCain stuff coming from lately is it from the campaign and trump remarks. I personally have liked him as a straight shooter. He frequently will start a discussion with "my friend" and that is the cue he is about to tell you something he knows your not going to like but its his opinion. He will give his opinion on a subject and not flip flop to cater to an audience.

Please read this and try to understand. Clear your mind of any thoughts you have on the matter first.
I've researched and followed Mccain for a very long time.
I have also researched the unlawful invasions and mass murders in Libya, Iraq, Yemen, ect and Mccain is a key player in all of these things regarding the "terrorist" aspect.
If anybody thinks that every country the US has attacked and destroyed in the middle east and Africa and was immediately taken over by the bearded mercenaries was a coincidence they really need to think a bit harder. It was the plan all along.
The only country that they have kept tight control over is Afghanistan where the worlds opium/heroin supply comes from.
Just think. Hundreds of thousands of bearded mercenaries paid well. Billions in war machines, food, clothing and everthing else they need to maintain such a force. Who is bankrolling all that? Is it Iran? C'mon, only a few countries in the world could afford this.
Now Russia is a threat to this, Syria won't go down, and Iran is too strong for the bearded mercenaries to fuck with plus they are allied with Russia.
And suddenly these countries, who have done nothing to us or even threatened us are suddenly our enemy.
And Mccain and Graham are leading the charge for war everyday.
They are Senators who's job is to represent the People. Going to war with any of these countries is insane.
Its insanity. But they are not insane. They are working at the behest of most likely the CIA which is and has always been a shadow government who does not follow the Constitution regarding foreign affairs meaning wars, invasions, coups, ect.
Yes the Israel GOV and their lobbies, and billionaire globalists like Soros.
He recently went to Ukraine and if you watch the video he is telling them to go ahead and attack Eastern Ukraine.
Go kill millions of your own people, we gotchyou.
His goal there is to put Russia in a position to have to intervene, which is an excuse for a US/Russia war.
Now he went to Syria. Not to work with the legitimate Syrian GOV to help fight the bearded mercanaries Syria has been fighting for 5 years but to stir the pot between the Kurdish, The Turks, And Syria.
This man is doing all he can to get war started. War is not good. Millions, in this case billiions can die.
And it will put the final nail in the coffin of the US economy.
All this money on wars, war machines, overseas military, and the whole damn phony war on terror is why almost every American is worse off now than pre 9/11. It raises our debt to the Central Bank and makes all of our lives shittier.
With the exception of the bankers and war profiteers.

Not only that we have a lawfully elected President and Mccain is going around publically calling him a dictator.
And all Trump has done so far is take steps to try to help the people of the US have better lives.
So ask yourself, other than being the puppet loser for Obama in 08 what good is this man doing for anybody?
There is no doubt in my mind based on years of researching that he is the main player behind the funding of all the terror groups which are all just offshoots of The Muslim Brotherhood who now have a home country in Libya.

I'll simplify it. Do you have children? Neices, Nephews? Mccain wants to send them to Russia, or Poland, or Iran to get killed or maimed then ignored by the VA.
He wants to ruin any future they may have whether they fight or not. Based on his direct words and direct actions if he had his way we would be in WWIII right now.
Think he's your friend?

Regarding the CIA and the deep state shadow government. The news doesnt report this because theyre too busy trashing Trump but right now and spreading their usual propaganda but there is a massive employment of troops and war machines constantly flowing from the US to Eastern Europe.
Trump isn't ordering this but yet he is the Commander in Chief.
So who's making all this happen?

This was fake news. Rehashed hit job from the 2008 campaign.

He's still a dick

McCain should have been history after the Keating Five scandal.

This is not Fake News. Wikileaks has said they are releasing this and theyve already provided some documents.
They have never been proven to release any fraudulent material.

Please read this and try to understand. Clear your mind of any thoughts you have on the matter first.
I have also researched the unlawful invasions and mass murders in Libya, Iraq, Yemen, ect and Mccain is a key player in all of these things regarding the "terrorist" aspect.
If anybody thinks that every country the US has attacked and destroyed in the middle east and Africa and was immediately taken over by the bearded mercenaries was a coincidence they really need to think a bit harder. It was the plan all along.
Now Russia is a threat to this, Syria won't go down, and Iran is too strong for the bearded mercenaries to fuck with plus they are allied with Russia.
And suddenly these countries, who have done nothing to us or even threatened us are suddenly our enemy.
They are Senators who's job is to represent the People. Going to war with any of these countries is insane.
Its insanity. But they are not insane. They are working at the behest of most likely the CIA which is and has always been a shadow government who does not follow the Constitution regarding foreign affairs meaning wars, invasions, coups, ect.
He recently went to Ukraine and if you watch the video he is telling them to go ahead and attack Eastern Ukraine.
His goal there is to put Russia in a position to have to intervene, which is an excuse for a US/Russia war.
Now he went to Syria. Not to work with the legitimate Syrian GOV to help fight the bearded mercaenaries they have been fighting for 5 years but to stir the pot between the Kurdish, The Turks, And Syria.
This man is doing all he can to get war started. War is not good. Millions, in this case billiions can die.
All this money on wars, war machines, overseas military, and the whole damn phony war on terror is why almost every American is worse off now then pre 9/11. It raises our debt to the Central Bank and makes all of our lives shittier.

Not only that we have a lawfully elected President and Mccain is going around publically calling him a dictator.
So ask yourself, other than being the puppet loser for Obama in 08 what good is this man doing for anybody?
There is no doubt in my mind based on years of researching that he is the main player behind the funding of all the terror groups which are all just offshoots of The Muslim Brotherhood who now have a home country in Libya.

I'll simplify it. Do you have children? Neices, Nephews? Mccain wants to send them to Russia, or Poland, or Iran to get killed or maimed then ignored by the VA.
He wants to ruin any future they may have. Based on his direct words and direct actions if he had his way we would be in WWIII right now.
Think he's your friend?

Regarding the CIA and the deep state shadow government. The news doesnt report this because theyre too busy trashing Trump but right now there is a massive employment of troops and war machines constantly flowing from the US to Eastern Europe.

This is not Fake News. Wikileaks has said they are releasing this and theyve already provided some documents.

WikiLeaks have a record of being accurate, true.

People like what they release as long as it affects someone else. If Assange can drop stuff to hurt the GOP he will do it, so I am not real comfortable becoming his cheerleader.

As for this story, when can we expect this bombshell?

All indications are that this is a revamped story from 2008.

The only country that they have kept tight control over is Afghanistan where the worlds opium/heroin supply comes from.
Just think. Hundreds of thousands of bearded mercenaries paid well. Billions in war machines, food, clothing and everthing else they need to maintain such a force. Who is bankrolling all that? Is it Iran? C'mon, only a few countries in the world could afford this.
Go kill millions of your own people, we gotchyou.
Now he went to Syria. Not to work with the legitimate Syrian GOV to help fight the bearded mercanaries Syria has been fighting for 5 years but to stir the pot between the Kurdish, The Turks, And Syria.
All this money on wars, war machines, overseas military, and the whole damn phony war on terror is why almost every American is worse off now than pre 9/11. It raises our debt to the Central Bank and makes all of our lives shittier.

And all Trump has done so far is take steps to try to help the people of the US have better lives.

He wants to ruin any future they may have whether they fight or not. Based on his direct words and direct actions if he had his way we would be in WWIII right now.
Think he's your friend?

Regarding the CIA and the deep state shadow government. The news doesnt report this because theyre too busy trashing Trump but right now and spreading their usual propaganda but there is a massive employment of troops and war machines constantly flowing from the US to Eastern Europe.

Well Understood I was not liking the things Mccain was saying in 2008 with the increased military involvement as I was tired of war in Iraq but came to realize Obama messed it up on a foreign policy level also so I think maybe we need a strong military so people do not fuck with us. It seems like the world is a fucking mess.

I was suspicious of the first Iraq war, I never understood why sadam did not leave Kuwait especially when we amassed 500000 troops on his border over a 6 month period.
It seemed like he originally thought we would not care if he invaded Kuwait. Maybe he was mad because he was given some signal we would not care that much.
was it a bush oil thing, I do not know
IT SEEMED SUSPICIOUS and did not ring true, like there was other forces involved. Do you have any suspicions about the first iraq war like I did.

Ps- I voted for McCain in 2000 primarys and 2008. Did not think Obama was experienced enough and I did support McCain over bush in 2000 but voted bush over gore.
As a side note I had a gut reaction against GWB but at the time liked his supporting cast.
I was not against gwb and what he said I just thought he was not genuine on a level that I can not explain.

My grandmother had a visceral reaction against Hillary when she was shown with tipper gore. My grandmother was rebublican and did not vote for bubba but had an instinctive dislike for Hillary and said she liked tipper over her.

A story about my grandmother was she gave money to pay a restaurant bill to a prospective possible son in law. She did not get change back from him. She never asked for it and never said anything to him but she knew what type of person he was from that occurance.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I believe 100% that had Gore won, Kerry won, or Mccain won that not one thing would have changed.
9/11 would have happened and history would have continued the same course.
Why? Because like I've said so many times these people are just faces, the real decisions are made from unelected bad people.

The world is a mess? Sure is.
Again 9/11.
Yeah the middle east is a mess, europe is a mess because of all the middle east refugees allowed in from the heads of the EU, again unelected bad people. And at the top of it all like always are those central bankers profiting off of it all.
And it all goes back to 9/11. USA destroys, The worst people from the places they destroy goto europe and destroy there.
Meanwhile trillioins are spent on "the war against terror"........and those trillions go in certain peoples pockets, but yet I have yet to see the USA do one damn thing to stop the so called terrorists. In fact the opposite, they provide safe havens for them in the countries theyve destroyed.
When the fuck arepeople going to see this? Its all there openly in front of our faces.

With Saddam and Kuwait. Looking back it seems suspiciuos. I think he was playing the bad guy for the US at the time.
I think he had been doing that for years along with being use as a proxy to terrorize Iran.
But come 2003 he was of no use anymore so they killed him and took his money and his country.
He who lies with dogs wakes up with fleas.

Fake News. Fake News. Fake News. Hannity went on Twitter to apologize for tweeting out the same article. Gateway Pundit frequently peddles in fake news and conspiracy theories. Not a reputable source. Get your head out of your ass MP and stop believing everything you read online just because it reinforces your beliefs

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Fake News. Fake News. Fake News. Hannity went on Twitter to apologize for tweeting out the same article. Gateway Pundit frequently peddles in fake news and conspiracy theories. Not a reputable source. Get your head out of your ass MP and stop believing everything you read online just because it reinforces your beliefs

I don't believe everything......very little actually.
So you are saying this is Fake news?
Mccain never asked Russia for money?
Did Mccain ask Russia or money? Yes or no?

And what exactly are my beliefs you are referring to?
Lets narrow it down. What have I said about mccain that isn't true?

Actually Hannity tweeted..Wow! If true

GayewayPundit still has a better record than CNN.

When TGP is on, they are dead on.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
What it seems now is this:
It is not fake. But it was misleading.
A letter was sent to Churkin by the Mcain campaign asking for a donation.
The Russian GOV responded saying it was illegal.
Apparently the war criminal and traitor to his people responded when questioned by saying the letter was automatically sent.
There is no way to confirm or rebuke this claim so it is a dead issue.
Not fake but not significant.
I believe this was put out there now because Churkin died suddenly in NY and the Gateway pundit was using it as click bait.
Had it not been for the fact that wikileaks did verify the response from Russia was real I would not have posted it.