• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mass Effect 3

So I bit the bullet and read the ending spoilers everyone has been angry about and yeah, for once I think the crazy mob is right on this one. Just bullshit.

I always used the basic guy's appearance for my Shepard. No reason to change it, I figured.

And I disagree with Andro. This game is amazing.

I always customize RPG characters just to make it a more personal "role" during play through. And I agree this game is amazing and even better than Skyrim imo.

Been reading alot of shit about the endings. So then I plowed through not playing for perfection and I gotta say I was happy enough with the ending. Though having said that there writers really did rip off Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica reboot something serious. Won't spoil nothing but when you reach the "guy" at the end, if that isn't a stand in for higher powers alas BSG I dunno what the fuck is.

Going to replay for perfection even though the internet has spoilt many of the endings for me I think the actual game is fucking amazing. It's about the journey not the destination. Through fan pressure we'll probably get a DLC....All they had to do was wait for the credits to roll. (life survives well in my kill all reapers) ending. And they talk about stars so they haven't killed the franchise off even though many speculate that was their goal because of the old republic. FTL on ships baby!

Once more. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome fucking game. I am gonna buy the first two again so I can mess with saves again.

PS> The ending reflects a level of realism personally for me. And in later years once the crying stops it will be held high in those lists.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It was shorter than I expected.

Why did Legion and Mordin have to die?

It was shorter than I expected.

Why did Legion and Mordin have to die?

I heard that it was around 35 hours.If that's true,I'm not wasting 60 bucks on it.I played the demo and liked it and thought about buying it,but if it's that short,I'm not even going to waste my time.

L3ggy

It was excellent though. I think you'd like it.

I've heard the endings blew monkey balls. If that's true it makes it easy on me and eliminates the need for me to ever play this or go back and get the other games I've never played as I was seriously consider doing.

L3ggy

That it did, but the story itself wasn't bad.

I've heard the endings blew monkey balls. If that's true it makes it easy on me and eliminates the need for me to ever play this or go back and get the other games I've never played as I was seriously consider doing.

This is kind of how I feel.I've only played demos of 2 and 3.I didn't like 2 at all from what I played,but I did like 3 because of the gameplay options.I played it as more of an action game and I though it was pretty good,but again,35 hours just ain't gonna cut it for me anymore.

My days of spending 60 bucks on games that I can beat in a weekend are over.I'll probably rent it,and that's about it.

I only just beat it tonight and the endings suck big time. I'm actually really angry at just how badly they fucked up what should be a cut and press ending. Dont give me philiosophical, dont give me a work of art - I want a fucking ending that makes sense, sums up the story we played through and actually meets the demands of the story we put 100's of hours into.

The number of unanswered questions are through the roof, the plotholes are gaping and unless they fix the half assed ending I refuse to play the game again. Ironic to think the struggle I went through to get my hands on a copy.

Im not interested in the journey if the destination leaves an entirely far to bitter taste in my mouth, I know I read those exact words online but I took no notice. Given how epic in scale the previous two games were, awful, just fucking awful to think this is how they ended it.

I only just beat it tonight and the endings suck big time. I'm actually really angry at just how badly they fucked up what should be a cut and press ending. Dont give me philiosophical, dont give me a work of art - I want a fucking ending that makes sense, sums up the story we played through and actually meets the demands of the story we put 100's of hours into.

The number of unanswered questions are through the roof, the plotholes are gaping and unless they fix the half assed ending I refuse to play the game again. Ironic to think the struggle I went through to get my hands on a copy.

Im not interested in the journey if the destination leaves an entirely far to bitter taste in my mouth, I know I read those exact words online but I took no notice. Given how epic in scale the previous two games were, awful, just fucking awful to think this is how they ended it.

Don't you love how every decision you made over the last 3 games and 100+ hours of gameplay make zero difference in the end. They really dropped the ball with the ending, they had so many other options then what they chose.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Meh, game is a let down so far. Very disappointing considering how much I loved ME1.

I spent a couple hours playing ME3 today and didn't find it that enjoyable. Maybe I'll make it pick it up again after I've played a couple seasons in MLB 2K12.

Previous objections withdrawn. I've played the game for a few more hours, and I'm getting into it now.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I luv this game so far but i am afraid to even finish it after reading how bad the ending is :(

Same here, I even got the DLC for the prothean, and now I´ve basically stopped playing it because people have been raging about the end, plus, you cant even get the "best" ending unless you´ve picked the correct choices in ME1 and 2 and have imported your character to ME 3, and you have to have an iPhone aswell!

Fuck that shit, I´m sticking with my android and will keep playing Team Fortress 2 until I hear anything else on the subject.

Same here, I even got the DLC for the prothean, and now I´ve basically stopped playing it because people have been raging about the end, plus, you cant even get the "best" ending unless you´ve picked the correct choices in ME1 and 2 and have imported your character to ME 3, and you have to have an iPhone aswell!

Fuck that shit, I´m sticking with my android and will keep playing Team Fortress 2 until I hear anything else on the subject.

There is no "Best" ending - they are all shit in equal proportion. The decisions you made don't actually have any impact on the end, that's half the problem, you are spoon fed three choices whose outcome make absolutely no sense and are only distinguished by the shade of colour on the screen. I'm playing the multiplayer right now to raise my galaxy at war preparedness because an email I received said it would improve the ending of the game.

Now here is the problem - I'm not sure how it could actually impact the game, play and you'll see why. As for having an iPhone and its impact, I cant comment on but again thats a very small percentage of the players who will have one and Im sure as hell not that much of a fan of the game to take up £40 a month mobile pissing phone!

L3ggy

It won't improve the ending. It only decreases the needed War Assets.

Fan outrage will fix the ending with a DLC. Then the game will be perfect because I thought the journey was awesome. Some guys had to die it was the climatic ending.