• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Martial arts films

What do people think of Steven Seagal? As much as i find him a good fighter i think his films are crap.

On another side note. I am hoping to take some martial arts classes and just wondering is the wearing of belts important while taking part or can you wear without one? Plus is there a easy strap on way of doing this without the traditional ways of doing this?

I assume there are people who have taken martial arts down the years.

What do people think of Steven Seagal? As much as i find him a good fighter i think his films are crap.

On another side note. I am hoping to take some martial arts classes and just wondering is the wearing of belts important while taking part or can you wear without one? Plus is there a easy strap on way of doing this without the traditional ways of doing this?

I assume there are people who have taken martial arts down the years.

As Mr. Miyagi would say, "belt is for holding up pants. Bwahahahaha, Kampai!!!"

I took karate when I was 10 and living in Japan. I advanced as high as white belt and learned to count to 10 in japanese, but quickly lost interest. Plus the instructor was creeping on my mom.

I agree with you about Seagal. His movies are so bad, they're comic relief. "I'm just a cook."

Some martial art films i seen lately

Dragon
The Bodyguard
winners and sinners
Naked solidier
SPL
Fist of legend
Legend of the fist
Dragon tiger gate
Flash point

Been watching a few martial art films over the weekend such as :-

IP man 1 and 2
The magnificent butcher
The Big Boss

Just wondering if anyone can recommend me some good martial art films that are worth seeing. I am a fan of Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, Van Damme, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Dolph Lundgran etc. Plus points if it's any involving hot babes whether in the lead or just in the film major or minor be great too :)

This babe is kinda of hot around 2minutes in when she walks in with a traditional Chinese dress. When she takes it off to fight is so hot. It's from the film my lucky stars which i need to see too :)

[video=youtube;DM84IcYbSfQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM84IcYbSfQ[/video

What do you all think of The Grandmaster, give its the Ip Man story told differently ?
Also i personally love watching Kung Fu Hustle

What do you all think of The Grandmaster, give its the Ip Man story told differently ?
Also i personally love watching Kung Fu Hustle

I've not seen the film yet even though i have the dvd. I believe The Grandmaster film is about IP Man in his later life rather than his most memorable time in the IP Man trilogy starring Donnie Yen.

Btw IP man 4 is coming out soon

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
I quite like Jet Li

Twin Warriors
Kiss of the Dragon
Danny the Dog/Uunleashed
Romeo Must Die

Id recommend Angel of Death with Zoe Bell in too ;)

I can spot a few in there.

Scott Adkins.
Jeff Wincott.
Jean Claude himself.
Olivier Gruner.
Don "The Drag0n" Wilson. You'll have to excuse the "0" instead of "o", the board is putting in a model alias and link with the "o". :D
Gary Daniels.

I think I spotted a quick snippet of Michael Jai White in there too, with a quick shot of Dolph Lungdren kicking a guy through a window.
They even have Lorenzo Lamas in there.
No idea who the young guy is though.

I think that's most of them.

I had to look this one up though, the notable bad guy about to get his arse kicked by Jeff Wincott. Matthias Hues, from the superbly acted film, "Mission of Justice". :)